New Everton Stadium Discussion

The second and third image are incompatible? The second image shows the stadium overlooking the water with very little land between stadium and river, yet the third image shows a big car park in between the stadium and the river???

I think if am looking at it right, the picture in the 2nd is taken from the perspective of nelson dock - you can just see the bridge link from the map view to the left

I hope that's the ground.

It looks boss.

The small tweaks made from the earlier drawings have really improved it. The reduction in the size and width of the font of the 'Everton' sign has instantly transformed it from tacky to smart. The sliver reflective coating on the roof does kind of give a modern twist on top of the old brick warehouse type frontage. As someone else pointed out it's like a spaceship has neatly nestled between the dock buildings.

Just got to hope that you don't stand in the wrong place when the sun is shining and it starts to zap the floor like the laser beam in Goldfinger!

The second and third image are incompatible? The second image shows the stadium overlooking the water with very little land between stadium and river, yet the third image shows a big car park in between the stadium and the river???
I think it is a different perspective. The Everton sign is the southern concourse and the CGI fans are walking from the carpark to the east.

The picture of the inside of the stadium doesn't look right, I'm sure on the other drawings it had a wrap around screen, biggest in Europe or something springs to mind