New Everton Stadium Discussion

I am no longer local, but are some making out that the new ground will have an impact on some folks homes? Last I saw, the ground will be on the edge of the Mersey, pretty much. On a wasteland of an unused docks.

Or have Wimpey lobbed a ton of crap houses up over night?
Just the one absolute cockwomble.
Think he's really Jeff from West Derby yenno

:coffee:

I am no longer local, but are some making out that the new ground will have an impact on some folks homes? Last I saw, the ground will be on the edge of the Mersey, pretty much. On a wasteland of an unused docks.

According to some mate people over 1/2 a mile away would be more affected by our new stadium then forcing people out of their homes so we can stay at Goodison..

I did a visual a few weeks ago, directly opposite BMD is warehousing, no significant housing or long settled population in the immediate area.

So you are happy to force move people from their homes if it's less disruptive than your supposed disruption from a stadium that will have people going to it once every other week. That the argument they used in America for the oil pipes over native Americans land.. so you are now like trump. Congrats mate well done.

lol

Oil pipes all over Native American lands...how did you get there from 15 houses being repossessd on Muriel St and Diana St?

loel.gif

I did a visual a few weeks ago, directly opposite BMD is warehousing, no significant housing or long settled population in the immediate area.
No mate. Dave said there's housing so housing there is.
How very dare you question his supreme knowledge of all things worldly!!!!!!!!!

According to some mate people over 1/2 a mile away would be more affected by our new stadium then forcing people out of their homes so we can stay at Goodison..

Its been years since I spent time in Liverpool, other than a few matches, and family stuff in Hoylake. So memory may be fuzzy.

But me Nan lived in Crosby back in the day, so vividly remember being driven along a road that seemed to be dock after dock after dock, (a thrill if the car ferry was in port with its gob open!) So that would have meant passing BMD I guess? (Tunnel to Crosby).

Its been years since I spent time in Liverpool, other than a few matches, and family stuff in Hoylake. So memory may be fuzzy.

But me Nan lived in Crosby back in the day, so vividly remember being driven along a road that seemed to be dock after dock after dock, (a thrill if the car ferry was in port with its gob open!) So that would have meant passing BMD I guess? (Tunnel to Crosby).
They're not docks mate.
They're housing apparently

Besides a large fart, I'd say 1/2 mile is far enough away to leave most unaffected
The scale of the development and matchday tarffic will engulf those neighbouurhoods. It's no use saying otherwise.

Look, I recognise that in any stadium scheme locals will get done over. If you dont want that, dont support a stadium scheme.

lol

Oil pipes all over Native American lands...how did you get there from 15 houses being repossessd on Muriel St and Diana St?

loel.gif
Because it's the exact same argument you are using mate. You really do live in your own fantasy world dont you. Bless your little cotton socks.

It was "only" a few people being inconvenienced for that oil pipe line as more people would be happy for the oil. So yes same argument you are using Mr Trump.

The scale of the development and matchday tarffic will engulf those neighbouurhoods. It's no use saying otherwise.

Look, I recognise that in any stadium scheme locals will get done over. If you dont want that, dont support a stadium scheme.
It wouldn't.

So by your logic all the housing that peel want to build should not be built as all that extra traffic will affect people half a mile away?

That's is stop this regeneration rubbish because dave says it will affect too many people.