New Everton Stadium Discussion

I honestly don’t think Spurs’ stadium is all that. Hate the wave internal design it seems to have going on.

I went to today's test event and over the years I've been to over 100 different stadiums watching Spurs and I can say that I think this is the best football stadium that I've ever been to so I think you will change your mind if you're one of the 3,000 who visit it May?

P.S. Possibly a bit of "Rose tinted glasses" but I honestly don't think that's the case.

The new Roma design looks really nice, it's in the Echo, if someone can upload it, can't do that on my kindle. It's another Dan Meis design 52000 capacity that can rise to 60'000.
dlrdsfgxb4pxcuxao5yo.jpeg

I went to today's test event and over the years I've been to over 100 different stadiums watching Spurs and I can say that I think this is the best football stadium that I've ever been to so I think you will change your mind if you're one of the 3,000 who visit it May?
P.S. Possibly a bit of "Rose tinted glasses" but I honestly don't think that's the case.
I think it’ll come down to personal preference.

I don’t like the shape of the stadium, I don’t like the blunt ends either side of the single tier stand and I don’t like the wave look of the single tier stand.

I think the stadium has been built more to impress the corporate-side of the game. At the end of the day, you’re there to watch a game of football. I won’t be going around in awe of the decor inside.

I won’t even go into the disgusting price of season tickets.

I think it’ll come down to personal preference.

I don’t like the shape of the stadium, I don’t like the blunt ends either side of the single tier stand and I don’t like the wave look of the single tier stand.

I think the stadium has been built more to impress the corporate-side of the game. At the end of the day, you’re there to watch a game of football. I won’t be going around in awe of the decor inside.

I won’t even go into the disgusting price of season tickets.

Yep, all personal preferences regarding whether someone likes a stadium or not and I also agree that prices are disgusting but be prepared for your prices in your new stadium to also rise by 25%.
Going back to N.W.H.L, I sat in every stand yesterday (not every tier though) and the view in each is superb (and ask a West Ham supporter,) is the most important thing.

Yep, all personal preferences regarding whether someone likes a stadium or not and I also agree that prices are disgusting but be prepared for your prices in your new stadium to also rise by 25%.
Going back to N.W.H.L, I sat in every stand yesterday (not every tier though) and the view in each is superb (and ask a West Ham supporter,) is the most important thing.
View is definitely the most important thing.

Even if my season ticket price did go up by 25%, which I can’t see Moshiri doing to our fans, my season ticket would cost £606. Still considerably less than the cheapest Spurs’ season ticket.