New Everton Stadium Discussion

Soz if this has already been covered, but can anyone explain how the stadium costs impact on FFP etc?
Minimally. Like player’s transfer fees getting amortised over the length of their contracts, the stadium costs can be spread over the expected useful life of the stadium. Not unreasonable to say it’ll last 100 years.

345ACF3A-41C6-40E2-8693-1A2D8A239503.jpeg

I've been reading that a new stand being built at a previous stadium we used to play in at the other end of L4 is 4 months behind schedule. Not only that but one of the beams they tried to install doesn't fit. Nice to know our new build is going so well. I just wonder how any rebuild at GP might have gone. Could have been fraught with loads of complications such as they are experiencing over the park. Just a thought.

I've been reading that a new stand being built at a previous stadium we used to play in at the other end of L4 is 4 months behind schedule. Not only that but one of the beams they tried to install doesn't fit. Nice to know our new build is going so well. I just wonder how any rebuild at GP might have gone. Could have been fraught with loads of complications such as they are experiencing over the park. Just a thought.

Well wasn't their stadium in the first place, maybe we've still got the blueprints with the measurements on.. :)