New Everton Stadium Discussion

So has Colin Chong said about us..

Meanwhile, where's your 4k uplift in our south stand coming from? Which incidentally would still give a lower capacity than the standing Gwlady st end. Yellow/Blue wall? Hard facts?

I wouldn't get too hung up on capacity of the stand being the be all and end all. 13k of rabid, singing Evertonians is going to produce the same noise as 20k if 7k of that are the ones that turn up to matches thinking it's a library.

You see it in every ground where the 3k away fans can produce more noise pound for pound than the rest of the stadium if their side is on top. It's definitely who fills it more than how many.

I wouldn't get too hung up on capacity of the stand being the be all and end all. 13k of rabid, singing Evertonians is going to produce the same noise as 20k if 7k of that are the ones that turn up to matches thinking it's a library.

You see it in every ground where the 3k away fans can produce more noise pound for pound than the rest of the stadium if their side is on top. It's definitely who fills it more than how many.

I hope the ones who actually want to sing and stand sit in the single tier stand.

As I've got older I prefer to do less of that now haha. Probably be in one of the corners.

fantastic mate, love the slow pans so we get chance to check stuff out
That's what I love about @Noggsy blue's videos as opposed to the Mr Drone ones which always feel like a quick fly-by, whereas Barry takes his time, different angles, slow pans, zooming in and back out etc so we can have closer looks at things that have moved on.

Love Sunday's and stadium updates. ?

….the surroundings to Anfield are hardly Beverly Hills, it doesn’t matter a lot. BMD stadium will be known for being on the banks of the Mersey. It has to be an iconic position.
I like the industrial location. I think it's pretty cool. Also, even in 20/30 years time when the area is complete, it won't be solidly residential like L4 is. I think the setting is great.

Makes a great Home Screen on my phone...
View attachment 193347
Changed this now.
Gone for this one as my home screen...
Screenshot_20221127-115940_One UI Home.jpg

and this one for my lock screen...
Screenshot_20221127-115709_Samsung Internet.jpg

Love those pictures ??

That's what I love about @Noggsy blue's videos as opposed to the Mr Drone ones which always feel like a quick fly-by, whereas Barry takes his time, different angles, slow pans, zooming in and back out etc so we can have closer looks at things that have moved on.

Love Sunday's and stadium updates. ?
Not been on here for a while due to back surgery, getting back to health slowly but its lovely to see the updates on the ground, looking good and i love the drone video's by Barry and Nick, keep up the good work guys and make us Evertonians happy !!!

Not been on here for a while due to back surgery, getting back to health slowly but its lovely to see the updates on the ground, looking good and i love the drone video's by Barry and Nick, keep up the good work guys and make us Evertonians happy !!!
Hope you are well on road to recovery fellow Blue, had mine 5 years ago now, best thing I ever did.

UTFT