New Everton Stadium Discussion

Think there
Man City did that too.

It's not easy to transpose current seats onto the new ground however - in the Street End we have 2 tiers being put into one big one (South Stand). Will Lower Gwladys be allocated the lower half, for example?

We are in UGS and I would hate to be put in the lower section with potential standing. At my age I wouldn't find that comfortable! That's my main concern, really. There are 5 family members with 30+ years STs, so am hopeful it will go ok!
Even Everton aren't stupid enough to put the fellas who sit in the Upper Gwladys into the standing area in the lower part of the South Stand and the lads who stand in the Lower Gwladys into the seated area of the upper South Stand.

Think there

Even Everton aren't stupid enough to put the fellas who sit in the Upper Gwladys into the standing area in the lower part of the South Stand and the lads who stand in the Lower Gwladys into the seated area of the upper South Stand.
FEF8DB7C-4170-41EA-A11A-A9D4719D5AB8.jpeg

Oh, so would I. Yet I suspect that we both have reasonable disposable incomes whereas there’s those in our fan base for who it’ll be a stretch.

I totally agree. It's inevitable though that even if you don't spend a penny in the stadium, the cost of a season ticket is going up. I didn't want to sound harsh. It's just that there is far more money in this part of the world than a lot of people locally or nationwide would suggest.

when moving into the park end from the upper glad 3 seasons ago due to my dad's knees being too shot for hiking up them stairs
That there was on average 1500 Seats each summer who don't renew or miss renewal cut off date also there people like myself who wanted to move who's seats then get freed up That was 3 seasons back so may be less now or higher each summer

Thats a fair old wait if your number 20000

I genuinely don't think it's as simple as having a list in descending order, and they go from top to bottom; I suspect there are other criteria that they may use.

There are 2 tiers to the waiting list.

Tier 1 is for all official membership holders and Tier 2 is everyone else.

Within the tiers it’s is based on the date you added yourself to waiting list, and to remain in Tier 1 you have to keep your membership active every year.

I’m basically paying 35 quid a year to to preserve my spot in the Tier 1 waiting list