New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yeah you'd imagine they'll try to bunch families together (provided they want to of course! lol)

Whatever they decide, they'll be getting loads of moaning. Can't win.

I might be naive here, but could they not just take an approach of superimposing the current ST holders seats from each each stand onto each of the equivalent stands, and then offer all ST holders the option to 'keep' their place or go on to the next phase, which would be a pick your seat, with a priority based on how long ST's have been held?

Taken from the Everton commercial partnership with Elevate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924-104927~2.png
    Screenshot_20220924-104927~2.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 201
I might be naive here, but could they not just take an approach of superimposing the current ST holders seats from each each stand onto each of the equivalent stands, and then offer all ST holders the option to 'keep' their place or go on to the next phase, which would be a pick your seat, with a priority based on how long ST's have been held?

It's a good idea, but the serious chances are, most people will want to sit in the big home end. Probably best if they rotate the North South Axis to do that.

Americans could probably buy us for $100m less than a year ago with the exchange rate plummeting.
The interesting thing about the exchange rate shift is that it makes the club's debt a lot cheaper.

It also means that Boehly just got absolutely pantsed. His ongoing operating costs will be a lot lower, but good luck recovering the investment any time soon.

Sadly not, as the current equivalent of the main stand has a far higher proportion of corporate.

I don't think I've heard anyone say they'd specifically want to sit in the North Stand yet. Perhaps a bit early to say but it already feels like the poor relation.

Always remember going to St James's Park when they first built the two end stands (which looked identical). It was like having 2 large home ends and the atmosphere was brilliant.

I don't think I've heard anyone say they'd specifically want to sit in the North Stand yet. Perhaps a bit early to say but it already feels like the poor relation.

Always remember going to St James's Park when they first built the two end stands (which looked identical). It was like having 2 large home ends and the atmosphere was brilliant.

Reckon they'll ever expand the other 2?

Reckon they'll ever expand the other 2?
I think so, yes. I believe there are already plans in for the Gallowgate end, although I'm not sure if it'll be the same format as the extended Leezes end.

There's restrictions on the small side because there's a listed row of buildings behind. There might be a creative solution to add some more capacity though. They'll probably be pushing for 60k soon.

wont the north and east stands be in the sun during games?

Ah, I see. Would it be fair to run with that plan for the other 3 stands?
Who knows? As has been suggested, whatever method they go for it will cause uproar.

Let's say somebody is now on the halfway line of the top balcony, but doesn't want an 'enhanced matchday experience' he'll either get shunted to the north or south ends of the west stand following your method. All the best seats in the east stand would have been teken by Upper Bullens.

It's gonna be a wonderful few months on twitter once it starts. lol :drunk: