New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just been down there this morning. Looks bloody marvellous.

Not too sure if mr drone picked up on it, but the roof trusses look like they’re being constructed on the temp structure in the middle of the pitch.
I went down too, couldn't see anything over the stacked up bodies of dead workers and LOR counting their piles of cash

I’ve just watched the latest Mister Drone update video and our South stand is looking sensational.

One thing about Spurs single tier stand is it dips away either side, that wave thing a lot of grounds have now, and I think it takes away to how intimidating it is.

Ours will maintain its height all the way along and that will make it look more imposing even though it’s a few thousand seats smaller.

If safe standing regulations change, ours will hold 16k eventually in a tighter footprint than Spurs.

It’s going to be incredible.

You've quoted this a lot, Dave. I've been looking for comparative stats with them and other main contractors on large public/private projects and drawn a blank. Can you help me out?
It's not a competition. I said they have a terrible record. They have. You just need to take a cursoy look of the cases over the past few years to see that. They also take a different counting system to reporting their injured too, so comparisons with other groups will be difficult. They use a system called 'safety differently' which emphasises the count of fatalities not anything less than that. LOR are "demanding an end to the established culture of 'zero harm policies, and a greater acceptance of accidents as part of working life.". That leads to workplace H&S practices that focus on stopping fatalities...but that should be a minumum of any industry anyway.

It's not a competition. I said they have a terrible record. They have. You just need to take a cursoy look of the cases over the past few years to see that. They also take a different counting system to reporting their injured too, so comparisons with other groups will be difficult. They use a system called 'safety differently' which emphasises the count of fatalities not anything less than that. LOR are "demanding an end to the established culture of 'zero harm policies, and a greater acceptance of accidents as part of working life.". That leads to workplace H&S practices that focus on stopping fatalities...but that should be a minumum of any industry anyway.
Fair play, I'll have a read of their policies.

Have there ben any accidents here ?