New Everton Stadium Discussion

Interesting idea though my son. It could be used like how we use 'The People's Club' now, so not getting in the way of any sponsorship commitments but getting right up the noses of the cast of Fraggle Rock over the park.

God bless.
Exactly yeah.

Just like Goodison is known as 'The Old Lady'* as well as GP.

*An Echo hack's naming of Goodison which is horrific IMO.

For those heading down there is a small viewing platform through the next gate from the main entrance, just look out for signs saying visitor centre
Yeah was on that today cycled down there with my grandson, we didn’t go in but in the shipping containers there is an exhibition about the stadium build. Next time I’m down there I’ll take a look around.

Noticed in the official site today it says the stadium will be completed ‘in’ the 2024/2025 season and not ‘for’ the 2024/2025 season…is that a typo or a delay?

Noticed in the official site today it says the stadium will be completed ‘in’ the 2024/2025 season and not ‘for’ the 2024/2025 season…is that a typo or a delay?

Well, to be ready for 2024, thats only 2 years away, and although its going up, the really boring but important stuff havnt even started yet. Lob in the safety events it has to have, reckon its a typo.

Well, to be ready for 2024, thats only 2 years away, and although its going up, the really boring but important stuff havnt even started yet. Lob in the safety events it has to have, reckon its a typo.

Nah, it’s going to be finished during that season, probably towards the end of that season so we won’t be switching until the summer

There must be a eco way of turning the river blue on match days ( or some of it!)
Lights? Blue fish food? Left over matt emulsion?
Buy Kings Dock, partition it from the Mersey, drain it, fill it with some bioluminescent seawater sourced from one of the few places in the world where it exists (Maldives etc), jobs a good ‘un

26CBEE25-CF61-47A0-A734-887373C4FDAC.jpeg