New Everton Stadium Discussion

That Week 50 stage looks some way off. I dont think even if you're right and it's week 39 now the site will look like that by end of September.

In two years to the day the entire thing will be completed and we’ll be getting ready for the first game in it. When you look at what’s been achieved in the space of the last 12 months I think it’s entirely possible. The site was a dock full of water 8 months ago.

We are on week 50, here's my 1st footage 2 weeks shy of 12 months on site

Hi mate you should be really proud of what you’ve done regarding the video footage,I’m sure they’ll become part of Everton’s history and be watched by generations to come. Just think of it your name could live on in the eyes of Everton fans for as long as the stadium stands.

In two years to the day the entire thing will be completed and we’ll be getting ready for the first game in it. When you look at what’s been achieved in the space of the last 12 months I think it’s entirely possible. The site was a dock full of water 8 months ago.
That'd be great if so. Dont forget though that Spurs overshot the target date dues to not being able to get a safety certificate in time and had to play at Wembley.

That'd be great if so. Dont forget though that Spurs overshot the target date dues to not being able to get a safety certificate in time and had to play at Wembley.

Spurs overshot the target dates because of poor design change management, which lead to incorrect installations and whole sections of install needing to be ripped out and re-done.