New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yep. I'd like to see that too. Anyone know the name of the downloadable file where it can be found also?
It's the Bramley Moore (not on the wind up) Construction Management Plan. It was available as a downloadable file on the planning application, but if I Google it I can't find that link.

I do have it saved, so if you'd like it send me a DM with an email address and I'll send it over. (I don't think we can attach files in messages and it's too large to attach here.)

It's the Bramley Moore (not on the wind up) Construction Management Plan. It was available as a downloadable file on the planning application, but if I Google it I can't find that link.

I do have it saved, so if you'd like it send me a DM with an email address and I'll send it over. (I don't think we can attach files in messages and it's too large to attach here.)
Thanks mate. I just found it though.

@maccavennie

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 20.56.28.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 20.54.55.png

Never thought I'd get so involved and attached to a stadium build, But here I am looking forward to our Sundee updates every week with anticipation and excitement of what's gone on !
She's looking so good and is only gonna look better.
Looks like we may be coming to roof height on the NE stand too .
Feels to me that it's the best thing to happen to Everton for a good long while.
Will miss the old lady but a new one awaits ?❤