New Everton Stadium Discussion

I still maintain the stadium was such a bad decision for the club. The club took its eye off what mattered - winning football matches.

Goodison is the best thing about this club at the minute. I dont want to leave.
Would rather get some of that juicy 100m a year other clubs are getting from their stadiums.

Personally.

It never was.

You're acting like we spent on the stadium and neglected the playing side.

Both had huge sums thrown at them.

We even gave jobs to certain people whos sole focus was the stadium.
I think it is a distraction

It took almost getting relegated for people to realise how poorly ran we are. People were just sitting content because we had stadium plans ongoing rather than demanding improvements to the on field product.

I think it is a distraction

It took almost getting relegated for people to realise how poorly ran we are. People were just sitting content because we had stadium plans ongoing rather than demanding improvements to the on field product.
I saw no evidence that anybody stopped demanding on field improvements.

Ive also seen no evidence that people are STILL not sitting content and doing nothing, despite EVERYBODY now being aware of how badly we are run.

I saw no evidence that anybody stopped demanding on field improvements.

Ive also seen no evidence that people are STILL not sitting content and doing nothing, despite EVERYBODY now being aware of how badly we are run.
Our support was phenomenal in the last few weeks of the season.

But supporters had an opportunity to send a small symbolic message to the club's hierarchy back last December, to show they were not happy, and pretty much no one did.

Our support was phenomenal in the last few weeks of the season.

But supporters had an opportunity to send a small symbolic message to the club's hierarchy back last December, to show they were not happy, and pretty much no one did.
Tim we sat back while they appointed a 3rd rate Manager from the Chinese League.

No stomach for a fight the fans at this club.

They booed fans who tried to make a difference and clap Bill on the big screen.

I still maintain the stadium was such a bad decision for the club. The club took its eye off what mattered - winning football matches.

Goodison is the best thing about this club at the minute. I dont want to leave.

…surely this was a strategic decision in the best long-term interest of the club.

The playing side of things has been dreadfully mis-managed. That would’ve happened regardless of the stadium build.

No, there are going to be perforated aluminum panels like the barrel roof but in dark grey.

View attachment 171727

The above was the original version with the holes reflecting the Leitch design.
It has since been changed to fully perforated panels (like the door in the picture above) with different sized holes and the black beams behind them showing the Leitch pattern.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-205011_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-205011_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 66