New Everton Stadium Discussion

Exeter_Gently

Player Valuation: £35m
I watched another crane go up this morning... Flying over there now.
IMG_20220620_141041.jpg

Toffeelover

Player Valuation: £80m
The stadium will tower over everything there. Just hope that the funding is sorted but i do have concerns especially in the midst of this take over talk.

sbbefc

Player Valuation: £20m
Yeah that would have been amazing had it happened

A real game changer
Biggest missed opportunity in recent our history. At the time we "only" needed to stump up £25m iirc. Looking at how things have panned out I don't doubt it would have been the catalyst for a mega rich owner. Back before FFP was a thing and fewer teams challenging for the top 4.

BMD will be top notch, but unfortunately Kings Dock would have been a bigger prize.

davek

Player Valuation: £150m

An Everton source also told LiverpoolWorld that: “The site will not be called the Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium, it is going to be named something else.

“What happened across Liverpool in terms of slavery should not be airbrushed out of the city. It is a huge part of our history and we have to face up to that".

MaupsGoat

Guilty unitl proven innocent
An Everton source also told LiverpoolWorld that: “The site will not be called the Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium, it is going to be named something else.

“What happened across Liverpool in terms of slavery should not be airbrushed out of the city. It is a huge part of our history and we have to face up to that".

It's literally called Bramley-Moore there Dave.

Maybe you should consider not taking your news from known blacklisted media sources.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks