New Everton Stadium Discussion

I watched another crane go up this morning... Flying over there now.
IMG_20220620_141041.jpg

The stadium will tower over everything there. Just hope that the funding is sorted but i do have concerns especially in the midst of this take over talk.

Yeah that would have been amazing had it happened

A real game changer
Biggest missed opportunity in recent our history. At the time we "only" needed to stump up £25m iirc. Looking at how things have panned out I don't doubt it would have been the catalyst for a mega rich owner. Back before FFP was a thing and fewer teams challenging for the top 4.

BMD will be top notch, but unfortunately Kings Dock would have been a bigger prize.

An Everton source also told LiverpoolWorld that: “The site will not be called the Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium, it is going to be named something else.

“What happened across Liverpool in terms of slavery should not be airbrushed out of the city. It is a huge part of our history and we have to face up to that".

An Everton source also told LiverpoolWorld that: “The site will not be called the Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium, it is going to be named something else.

“What happened across Liverpool in terms of slavery should not be airbrushed out of the city. It is a huge part of our history and we have to face up to that".

It's literally called Bramley-Moore there Dave.

Maybe you should consider not taking your news from known blacklisted media sources.