New Everton Stadium Discussion

I’ve been looking again at the renders in the app, and I think the home end still looks pretty steep and formidable, even if it has shrunk a bit.

View attachment 170583

Indeed. People go on about the ‘home end’ as if every other Evertonian in the crowd isn’t arsed. The ‘home end’ is the whole of the stadium except for the bit with away supporters…..

Here's this afternoon's footage, please share and subscribe ?

Incredible work!?, and I'm not talking about the builders! Although they are incredible too.

When I 1st looked, I was like what is holding those steels up on the stand as I couldn't make out the white steel due to the sun, my mind was boggled??‍♂️ then it all became clear.

I'm buzzing watching your vids mate, my man boobs are tingling I'm anticipation lol.

So very exciting seeing it come together.

Fantastic.

Incredible work!?, and I'm not talking about the builders! Although they are incredible too.

When I 1st looked, I was like what is holding those steels up on the stand as I couldn't make out the white steel due to the sun, my mind was boggled??‍♂️ then it all became clear.

I'm buzzing watching your vids mate, my man boobs are tingling I'm anticipation lol.

So very exciting seeing it come together.

Fantastic.
Thanks mate appreciate it

Apologies if they’re already on this forum somewhere and I’ve missed them but, are there any images of the 60k version? Would be interesting to see them.

Main difference in looks was caused by a main stand with three tiers, with the rest you just picture almost the same with another 8 or so rows on top.

Screenshot_20220619-210720_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-210808_Gallery.jpg