New Everton Stadium Discussion

They could utilise the leitch metalwork as a front that runs along the front of some of the concourse bars.

I really don't think they'd fit in anywhere in the new 'bowl.'
Dan Meis showed us this at St Luke's
0008770D-69DC-4016-825A-5960383C2340.jpeg

Now if I’m being stupid let me know please. Now I know it won’t be to scale. But the angle of that roof looks like won’t be much width on that concourse.

More toilets would be nice.

The upper Bullen's can be a nightmare at half-time when you are desperate for a Sir Arthur Bliss.

View attachment 170158

Little piece of the Bullens right there.

Surely Everton must be aware what a mistake it would be NOT to have a replica of this incorporated in the ground? Not some token gesture in the brickwork.

When you see something like this what do you see? What football club do you envisage?

Moving to a new home, apart from blue seats with white E V E R T O N written it it, what else would capture your imagination and
emotion and say "This is Everton. This is home"?

It's never too late, Everton FC

I've answered my own question - for anyone that's interested, this is the bowl plan from late 2020 (I believe the most current?):

11. BMD01-PAT-4A-ZZ-DR-A-281001_TopofBowl.pdf

It looks like those high accessible section are still there, or similar.

There are also accessible sections at the front of both the north and south stands, on either side of the goal - as well as at the front of the east and (less so) west stands - and halfway up those stands, too.

So lots of choice for disabled supporters now, which is great. No longer an afterthought.

That link isn't showing anything for me mate, can you repost or do a screengrab of what you can see.

That link isn't showing anything for me mate, can you repost or do a screengrab of what you can see.
It’s a really intricate PDF, hard to give a screenshot that is of much use. It’s also too big to upload here as an attachment (north of 5MB).

The council’s web server is configured to force a download of the file, rather than opening it to view in-browser.

If you look on a computer it should download it, or on an iPhone it’ll be dropped into your Downloads folder accessible in the Files app. If you’re on Android, I’m sure there will be a similar way of finding it.

It’s a really intricate PDF, hard to give a screenshot that is of much use. It’s also too big to upload here as an attachment (north of 5MB).

The council’s web server is configured to force a download of the file, rather than opening it to view in-browser.

If you look on a computer it should download it, or on an iPhone it’ll be dropped into your Downloads folder accessible in the Files app. If you’re on Android, I’m sure there will be a similar way of finding it.

Thanks mate, I'll see if I can sort that tomorrow :)

That’s the general outline from @arch stanton there. You need to be able to zoom the PDF to properly see where the accessible sections are, though.

Thanks @arch stanton
Don't you think the elevated corner sections where the wheelchair access was originally in the home end looks like it's disappeared though mate? In the smaller stand in the opposite goal you can see them quite clearly behind the goal and then large corner sections, but in the massive home end it just looks like they've been moved to the front rows either side of the goal.

Surely Everton must be aware what a mistake it would be NOT to have a replica of this incorporated in the ground? Not some token gesture in the brickwork.

When you see something like this what do you see? What football club do you envisage?

Moving to a new home, apart from blue seats with white E V E R T O N written it it, what else would capture your imagination and
emotion and say "This is Everton. This is home"?

It's never too late, Everton FC
A Square Clock and a Gable, not a proper ground without them...I'm not too arsed either way on a circle behind the goals tbh, but the first two are none negotiable.
16554171553101273733412~2.jpg

16554171065581336791378.jpg