New Everton Stadium Discussion

wasn't that into the brick facade on the outside ? A pattern.
Yes, I think it works pretty well, too. At least what we can see so far from the renders.

Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 16.50.14.png

I've answered my own question - for anyone that's interested, this is the bowl plan from late 2020 (I believe the most current?):

11. BMD01-PAT-4A-ZZ-DR-A-281001_TopofBowl.pdf

It looks like those high accessible section are still there, or similar.

There are also accessible sections at the front of both the north and south stands, on either side of the goal - as well as at the front of the east and (less so) west stands - and halfway up those stands, too.

So lots of choice for disabled supporters now, which is great. No longer an afterthought.

I was under the impression they'd got rid of the elevated sections (which I thought were pretty cool and gave a great vantage point) and now the disabled sections were at the front, either side of goal like you mentioned previously.

The app which was great to start with has never been updates with the new design.

Going off at a tangent on the subject of retaining the intimidating GP atmosphere, I'm surprised to see the front rows in the BMD home end now to become disabled fans' sections. Looks like this removes maybe 4 or 5 rows and has also meant the loss of seating in needing to create easy access from behind the sections. Possible net loss of around 500 seats? Or have the sections been relocated, with no resultant reduction in stadium capacity? If the latter I can't see how the change would constitute better quality viewing for those affected. The original designs (and indeed the recent improvements in provision at GP in the Goodison Rd and Park End) had moved away from accommodating disabled fans at ground level.

As just mentioned to @allen I'm sure the elevated corners where the wheelchair section was going to be aren't there anymore and it's now been moved to the front rows either side of the goal.

I'm sure anyone who takes a friend/relative and requires wheelchair access will be able to confirm if front row view access is better or the original plan to have the elevated corner access was better.

As just mentioned to @allen I'm sure the elevated corners where the wheelchair section was going to be aren't there anymore and it's now been moved to the front rows either side of the goal.

I'm sire anyone who takes a friend/relative and requires wheelchair access will be able to confirm if front row view access is better or the original plan to have the elevated corner access was better.
I can’t find any planning documents that suggest the design has altered since the one I posted earlier…

That’s not to say there aren’t any - but I presume any alterations would have to satisfy planners and should therefore be in the public domain?

I can’t find any planning documents that suggest the design has altered since the one I posted earlier…

That’s not to say there aren’t any - but I presume any alterations would have to satisfy planners and should therefore be in the public domain?

I can't even remember mate where I'd seen the changed renders, it was on some kind of building/architect site I think and the massive home end was completely different in the way the lay out for wheelchair access was

Had a mooch down Bramley Moore after work. Not great photos as traffic was busy in and out of the site.

My headlines. Yeah, it’s a big site. The corner structures look massive up close, and to think with the roof it’ll be twice the size.

3 tower cranes looked in use, and steel going up quickly.

No bad smell at all, while I was there.

Was a 22 - 23 minute walk from town - from around exchange flags - but I’m a pretty quick walker. Was lovely today. Wouldn’t be so nice in January.

1655397813073.jpeg

1655397831289.jpeg

1655397850314.jpeg

1655397871551.jpeg

I can't even remember mate where I'd seen the changed renders, it was on some kind of building/architect site I think and the massive home end was completely different in the way the lay out for wheelchair access was
The PDF I linked has the stepped plaza on the western edge, which I think is a pretty decent indicator that this is a late-stage design. The latest date on the document is October 2020, too.

I don’t think anything has changed since then, has it?

Again, happy to be proven wrong!

I'm clueless on this but our man @Noggsy blue would surely know. Wouldn't mind his thoughts on midweek flyers in general too under the new rules.
We have been told that Sundays are the only day we can fly, obviously, other drone fliers not involved in meetings are carrying on regardless.
I might do the odd one apart from Sundays but keep my distance.
At this moment I want to remain in the good books

We have been told that Sundays are the only day we can fly, obviously, other drone fliers not involved in meetings are carrying on regardless.
I might do the odd one apart from Sundays but keep my distance.
At this moment I want to remain in the good books
Do you know how big the exclusion zone is, as far as the club is concerned?