New Everton Stadium Discussion

I said I am born in England and I am British nationality. Are you thick. I could be born in India and be Indian nationality but be Korean ethnically. You can not even spell you're properly. Actually never mind getting your head around that point is, probably too complex for your small docile head.

No one whose first language is English says "I am born in England and I am British nationality." Far too stilted, suggesting a Google translation from another language. Ergo, you're a WUM from another country, probably Norway.

I wish we would deal with the name. It is not a dock, if anything just call it Bramley Moor.

BTW what is it with all that material piled up on the far side of Nelson Dock?

Legal & General are now sending entire modular houses out of Leeds. Wiring, plumbing, Kitchen/bathroom fitted, all complete with simple connections and dropped onto precast pads on-site. A few weeks from design sign off to delivery.
Are they a modern take on the old pre-fabs of my childhood in Garston or are they a more long term multi generational product? I only ask this because living where I do we have many properties of over 200 years in existence and still in high demand.

On a more topical contribution, I think the stadium will look rather good at present, but who knows how it will stand the test of time (not a problem for me at 76!), but seems a long walk from the city centre or the pier head. I for one would not like to walk back after a couple of beers to town along that route.

On a more topical contribution, I think the stadium will look rather good at present, but who knows how it will stand the test of time (not a problem for me at 76!), but seems a long walk from the city centre or the pier head. I for one would not like to walk back after a couple of beers to town along that route.
I used to walk there and back from Old Hall Street in my dinner 40 minutes when I had nowt better to do.