New Everton Stadium Discussion

The binman chronicles

Player Valuation: £70m
Yep, that last little corner getting filled is what everyone will want to see (3 weeks before Everton release it of course)

Weather permitting he'll be back out there tomorrow morning I reckon

I reckon Thursday morning. Let's get a sweepstake going.

Knowing our luck the weight of the sand causes it to drop straight through the bedrock and we get a 20m deep hole left to fill.

maccavennie

Knowing our luck the weight of the sand causes it to drop straight through the bedrock and we get a 20m deep hole left to fill.

I was thinking that watching that video where there was a little unfilled hole to the right. Watch it be one giant sinkhole where nothing can fill the bugger in lol

Dublin blue 75

Player Valuation: £35m

Kenright will be the one operating the bucket on that Everton labelled digger from the beginning of the project to pour the last load of sand in... he wont miss that photo op.

allen

Yes, I know that's not how to spell Allan
Kenright will be the one operating the bucket on that Everton labelled digger from the beginning of the project to pour the last load of sand in... he wont miss that photo op.

He'll sob, then fall to his knees like Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes.

FreshMammothBee-size_restricted.gif

The binman chronicles

Think that was including performance clauses which if they involved, goals, asssits or showing any sort of ability, he / we are highly unlikely to meet.

Edit - £28m potential for £34m according to BBC
Alex Iwobi: Everton sign Arsenal forward in five-year deal worth up to £34m
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49282957

Yep highly unlikely to meet any extra payment unless we put a value for being relegated.

mahermi1

Think that was including performance clauses which if they involved, goals, asssits or showing any sort of ability, he / we are highly unlikely to meet.

Edit - £28m potential for £34m according to BBC
Alex Iwobi: Everton sign Arsenal forward in five-year deal worth up to £34m
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49282957

God I hope that's right, even though it's still disgustingly high for the player he is..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks