New Everton Stadium Discussion

Still can't see how the stadium fits in that little dock.

I'm sure it does but looks tight.

Hi mate. I've seen you raise these concerns before. Here's an image highlighting how the entire goodison footprint fits into our new BMD footprint.

superimpose.png

Hi mate. I've seen you raise these concerns before. Here's an image highlighting how the entire goodison footprint fits into our new BMD footprint.

View attachment 142076
That’s certainly a useful comparison, but of course the new ground is at least a third larger, and rotated 90 degrees to how Goodison is presented there.

It will be a bit of a squeeze north to south, but if anything it’ll look more impressive for it - especially on the south, with the waters of Nelson Dock just a few metres away.

That’s certainly a useful comparison, but of course the new ground is at least a third larger, and rotated 90 degrees to how Goodison is presented there.

It will be a bit of a squeeze north to south, but if anything it’ll look more impressive for it - especially on the south, with the waters of Nelson Dock just a few metres away.

Yeah, of course. We could have had a bigger site at Stonebridge Cross. As you say, it's just a comparison pic for some perspective on the actual size of the site.