New Everton Stadium Discussion

Thinking aloud about the BMD project. This old building in the corner which is being restored, is this going to be like the church in the corner of GP which we will be stuck with? Secondly are we required to restore that clock tower, It sem way out of the way of our new stadium?
The old building in the corner which is the pump house is grade 2 listed and will remain as a feature within the fanzine, it will house a museum and maybe a coffee shop. The clock tower is not part of the plans and will not be restored by Everton, this is not even on the site of Bramley Moore.

The old building in the corner which is the pump house is grade 2 listed and will remain as a feature within the fanzine, it will house a museum and maybe a coffee shop. The clock tower is not part of the plans and will not be restored by Everton, this is not even on the site of Bramley Moore.

That I knew but worried we were going to be dragged into cleaning that up. Thank you for the info on the pump house.

That I knew but worried we were going to be dragged into cleaning that up. Thank you for the info on the pump house.
Mightn't it be a good idea for EFC to at least clean it up at our expense? I can't see Peel objecting to that. Imagine it cleaned up to a light granite stone and floodlit in royal blue. Worth every penny in my opinion. Imagine that lot.

Looking at a Google Earth view of the building it isn't huge but will look superb when done up. That said, there is a fairly large external space within the perimeter walls. I'm sure that you could get planning permission (even though it is listed) to put a discreet roof over it which would not be visible from the outside. Would massively increase the indoor foot print.

Anybody know if that is what is planned or it it could be a goer? Thanks.

In one of the consultations I asked about the possibility of Leitch’s criss cross pattern from Goodison being electronically flashed up occasionally on the electronic hoardings as a nod to our old home as we create memories in the new one.
Does anyone know if this is feasible or a non-starter?

In one of the consultations I asked about the possibility of Leitch’s criss cross pattern from Goodison being electronically flashed up occasionally on the electronic hoardings as a nod to our old home as we create memories in the new one.
Does anyone know if this is feasible or a non-starter?
I am sure it's technically possible. No reason why not in my eyes.

I can only think this thread is the reason I'm getting this ad on Facebook?

davek.png

Sorry for the o/t

Does anyone know if there are plans to purchase any of the units on regent road? Just try thinking there may be a need to demolish some to make stadium more accessible from great Howard street.

Looking at a Google Earth view of the building it isn't huge but will look superb when done up. That said, there is a fairly large external space within the perimeter walls. I'm sure that you could get planning permission (even though it is listed) to put a discreet roof over it which would not be visible from the outside. Would massively increase the indoor foot print.

Anybody know if that is what is planned or it it could be a goer? Thanks.

Answering my own post here, but here goes. I've just had another look on Google and to be honest, I think what I thought was a yard is in fact a roof. Looks like it's been neglected that much it has trees growing on it. Decent sized building then.

Answering my own post here, but here goes. I've just had another look on Google and to be honest, I think what I thought was a yard is in fact a roof. Looks like it's been neglected that much it has trees growing on it. Decent sized building then.
take a screen pic and post it mate