New Everton Stadium Discussion

Apologies if someone has already posted.
Here is a video from YouTube on the process of the dredging and delivery of sand to BMD if anyone is interested (think the vessel we are using is in the clip too)

It’s been 5 and a half hours since this was posted, and no one has yet made a childish comment on the fact that the first thing you hear in this time stamped video is “discharge it’s load”.

I expected more from you all.

That is just blasphemy. I hope their pumps breakdown and they go out of business so another company come in and call us World renowned football club Everton. You know where you get the saying 'Everton that' when everything turns to crap from...
If it was written by a bitter Kopite with the intention of mocking us I don't care. It just shows that s/he is irritated by the project.

I doubt it though, because it wouldn't have referred to us as a 'large' soccer club.

Remember the days under Kenwright where our two choices were DK or a ground share with the Kopites

Thank you Mr Moshiri
Thank you Mr Usmanov
Under Kenwright we had no choice, Goodison was falling down, beyond repair and not getting its safety cert renewed.
Ten years later, Goodison still standing, never lost its safety cert and got a bit of a face lift.