New Everton Stadium Discussion

As part of the original planning documentation and measures put in place for the United Utilities building, they had to deploy techniques to decrease the risk of odour emanating from the plant. If there are concerns raised that have merit, then they must increase their efforts, at their own cost in order to have it at a satisfactory (read un-noticeable) level. This was placed in due to the fact that in the original masterplan of Liverpool waters, the area directly next door was residential. However, the planning regulations put in place never stipulated who the source of the complaint may be, nor was it dependent on final land usage of that area of the docks.

Basically, if you smell something really foul when you walk around, complain. If nothing changes after a reasonable amount of time, check your undies.
I don't live there I just happen to have to pass there every day pre-covid so I'm not gonna be arsed to complain. Some days its fine some days it hums. The club will have to complain if it impacts on lounges etc. Certainly will need to address it if they want to encourage people to spend time there.
It may not even be UU as have had people say its could be a nearby molasses plant.

Info is great mate,. Does it show on the plans where in the stadium the sensory room will be located. Buzzing to get my wee man over for a game. Thanks again.
For some reason, it wouldn't download the plan showing the layout, so I have marked the position on this map. However, this map is of the ground floor but the sensory room is on the 1st floor (same as the southern viewing area).
There are actually two rooms. A sensory room at 16 square meters and a sensory box at 26 square meters (No idea what the difference is).
Inkedri_2 (2)_LI.jpg

There are also Faith rooms, Gender Neutral toilets and a Quiet room (probably for Utd fans).

If you really want a layout of the sensory rooms I can take an enlarged photo and download it from there for you, Just let me know.

Peter

For some reason, it wouldn't download the plan showing the layout, so I have marked the position on this map. However, this map is of the ground floor but the sensory room is on the 1st floor (same as the southern viewing area).
There are actually two rooms. A sensory room at 16 square meters and a sensory box at 26 square meters (No idea what the difference is).View attachment 140341

There are also Faith rooms, Gender Neutral toilets and a Quiet room (probably for Utd fans).

If you really want a layout of the sensory rooms I can take an enlarged photo and download it from there for you, Just let me know.

Peter

This deffo isn’t gonna get abused and misused when the queue is a mile long at half time.

There are actually two rooms. A sensory room at 16 square meters and a sensory box at 26 square meters (No idea what the difference is).View attachment 140341

Peter
Please mate, Thanks.

Gender neutral toilets.

What the hell is happening to the World.lol

New phrases are doing my head in, is it politically incorrect to not say Unisex toilets now.

All these new terms we have to learn so people don't get offended now, the World is weird now.

Its the same thing just worded differently, no need to be offended lol