New Everton Stadium Discussion

View attachment 140285

Ground floor plan of Stadium interior. The circle in the bottom west (left) section is the home dressing room. The team coach will enter the furthest north (top right) and travel along the north edge of the Stadium, turning left (south) in front of the large parade of steps. The players will then enter through the center causeway.
View attachment 140286

In case your wondering, I've spent the last few days reading the planning documents and learning how to convert PDF images. The detail covered is incredible, from how the solar panels are attached to why the height of the Stadium was reduced by 2 meters.
So if anyone who doesn't have the time that I have has any questions, I will do my best to answer.

Cheers mate thanks for the info, much appreciated. ;)

Looks impressive, but does anyone else think the depth of the concourse seems small? It looks about the same as the park end side of the Top Balcony, which isn't massive by any means, although I know it's positively huge by Bullens road standards.

Views look superb though.

That is just the very aft section, it is this wide:

Screenshot_20200220-150200_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 140285

Ground floor plan of Stadium interior. The circle in the bottom west (left) section is the home dressing room. The team coach will enter the furthest north (top right) and travel along the north edge of the Stadium, turning left (south) in front of the large parade of steps. The players will then enter through the center causeway.
View attachment 140286

In case your wondering, I've spent the last few days reading the planning documents and learning how to convert PDF images. The detail covered is incredible, from how the solar panels are attached to why the height of the Stadium was reduced by 2 meters.
So if anyone who doesn't have the time that I have has any questions, I will do my best to answer.
Will the kopites be able to throw rocks at the home coach as it arrives at our fabulous new stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey