New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think they are actually doing both. I don’t understand precisely how, but perhaps the pumps are just pulling from the surface of the water, and the sand being dropped in is effectively constantly raising that water level.
Raising it to a level where it overspills to other docks and into the Mersey by the sound of it.

It really is no wonder that everywhere you look for articles on this stadium build the Kopites are there infesting the comments section. I have my reservations on the design, but the location is spectacular. No wonder Liverpool fans are praying the development collapses.

It really is no wonder that everywhere you look for articles on this stadium build the Kopites are there infesting the comments section. I have my reservations on the design, but the location is spectacular. No wonder Liverpool fans are praying the development collapses.
To answer your earlier question Dave, if they didn’t fill the dock with sand it would be filled daily with Kopite tears.

2 things that wind up the RS fanbase, our brilliant new stadium and this.

ORIGINALS.jpg

I honestly wouldn’t put it past Moshiri or this Savar fella to start using the Liverbird in some shape or form in the coming years.
I think we should use it we was the first Club in the City. We own the liver-building’s and we will have a new wonderful stadium on the Waterfront.

That lot are trying to claim the City with all the mural painting they keep throwing up. Trying to trade mark the liver birds it’s a joke. That’s why I can’t wait for this stadium to be built it will be magnificent.

I think we should use it we was the first Club in the City. We own the liver-building’s and we will have a new wonderful stadium on the Waterfront.

That lot are trying to claim the City with all the mural painting they keep throwing up. Trying to trade mark the liver birds it’s a joke. That’s why I can’t wait for this stadium to be built it will be magnificent.

Yep the first time we step out of their shadow with BMD.

The way we've (Kenwright) sat back and let them monopolise the city is a disgrace.