New Everton Stadium Discussion

Stephen Gibson

Player Valuation: £10m
Its intyeresting. I like wathcing the progress.

I'm just scepticak that Everton can "exploit" what we would find interesting but 99.99% of other people will think is as entertaining as watching paint dry.
I would say 99.99% is harsh. I agree with you on Everton failing to exploit what interest there would be though. I'm also glad to see you do have an interest in the build as maybe watching it grow will make you feel a little more attached to something you have openly said you weren't keen on design wise.
Amateur drone footage from fans sites will only go so far but i do think a half quality youtube style video by the club done regularly would spread around more freely & garner wider interest beyond our current fanbase. People are naturally nosey & curious.

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
I would say 99.99% is harsh. I agree with you on Everton failing to exploit what interest there would be though. I'm also glad to see you do have an interest in the build as maybe watching it grow will make you feel a little more attached to something you have openly said you weren't keen on design wise.
Amateur drone footage from fans sites will only go so far but i do think a half quality youtube style video by the club done regularly would spread around more freely & garner wider interest beyond our current fanbase. People are naturally nosey & curious.
It'll be amazing seeing it develop from what we see now to having the skeletal structure and then the finished stadium.

Spurs fans had that and it must be wondrous.

PhilM

Player Valuation: £2.75 and a Fredo
A drone free zone doesn't stop idiots. Need to have signal jammer and not the fishing nets kenwright has bought
Anyone flying over the site is unlikely to be fulfilling this responsibility.

Not to fly your drone over a congested area, never fly within 50 metres of a person, vehicle or building not under your control.

Upper gaz

Player Valuation: £750k
We have the cruise terminal now so maybe the club can speak to the cruise companies and maybe sell tickets to the cruises that are docked during home games

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks