New Everton Stadium Discussion

I only post about the Stadium because it’s the biggest thing that’s happened to the club since we left the other place.
Now now Burger. I think you will find that was the best thing to happen to the hermit crabs at our other gaf.

Make that 3 years
Very unlikely in that time.... transition/building season again, thats 20-odd now!
Oh another note can we actually start hanging Kopites one

no chance we will be in it in 3 years. Even without the draining from the water. Most new buildings, well stadiums hit delays.
Has Kevin McCloud and Grand Designs taught you nothing.
It's always over budget.
There's always unforseen problems.
And they never get finished on time

It's always over budget.

It's always over budget.
Joking aside, I wonder if the club has been in touch with Tony Robinson and Time Team? Would be an interesting one seeing what artefacts they find in the dock, apart from the shopping trollies and missing gangsters.

Joking aside, I wonder if the club has been in touch with Tony Robinson and Time Team? Would be an interesting one seeing what artefacts they find in the dock, apart from the shopping trollies and missing gangsters.
Or Kevin McClouds people, this really will be a grand design and, being Le Ev, no doubt full of drama

I only post about the Stadium because it’s the biggest thing that’s happened to the club since we left the other place.
1627478651357.png

Everything bar one (our first) league is at Goodison, which are all pretty big things in the history of the club don't you think?

I would of thought you would have learnt your lesson by now,, the last time you climbed a latter to climb the lamppost you fell off
Was he the one drinking his own urine cheered on by other simpletons?? Or was that another one? Can't keep track of how much of a show they make of themselves