New Everton Stadium Discussion

Maybe it's a small study/demo of the feasibility of the safe standing option they're aiming for which I think is 1:1.8

I was thinking (and hoping) that. Just look at the size of the steps up the aisle compared to the size of the step where the seats are. I think that theory about putting another step in has some currency. Interesting.

On the official start date next Monday, I'm hoping Boys Pen Billy will bring some of his West End pzazz to the proceedings.
I foresee a purpose built stage that will hold a ceremonial breaking of the ground. This to be done just as it gets dark in order that a light and fireworks display will have full effect. A hastily penned mini musical will be performed which naturally will include the JCB performing telehandlers act.
Frig UNESCO, Frig the RS, its happening!

On the official start date next Monday, I'm hoping Boys Pen Billy will bring some of his West End pzazz to the proceedings.
I foresee a purpose built stage that will hold a ceremonial breaking of the ground. This to be done just as it gets dark in order that a light and fireworks display will have full effect. A hastily penned mini musical will be performed which naturally will include the JCB performing telehandlers act.
Frig UNESCO, Frig the RS, its happening!
Aye and it seems to be killing some on here

I’ve plotted a trajectory of our anticipated move into BMD and the future outlook of our team over the next few years and it’s resulted in predicting the first fixture at our new home…
Accrington Stanley
Should be a good game

Thats my seat

IMG-20210722-WA0022.jpg