New Everton Stadium Discussion

Egnore them mate

Tell us more about how to best structure the ultimate power wank
Well, it's really about physics mate. You have to tweak the applied force to stroke velocity ratio in order to maximise output, whilst minimising friction.

(Fn x Sv x Fc)^3/(2 x 9.81)=happy ending.

Where Fc = frictional coefficient. This may be reduced by applying food grade lubrication.

I'm sure being a prize tosser, you know all about this.:coffee:

Egnore them mate

Tell us more about how to best structure the ultimate power wank

Well, it's really about physics mate. You have to tweak the applied force to stroke velocity ratio in order to maximise output, whilst minimising friction.

(Fn x Sv x Fc)^3/(2 x 9.81)=happy ending.

Where Fc = frictional coefficient. This may be reduced by applying food grade lubrication.

I'm sure being a prize tosser, you know all about this.:coffee:
Back on topic please

Sorry if it's already been asked but Moshiri putting his own money in for the start, is this a good thing or bad thing? It obviously shows how serious he is but does this mean he's struggling to find finances or he's just ensuring it starts on time and enabling us to talk with more investors?

I can see this build being temporarily shelved.

1. Massive shortages on Concrete nationwide.
2. Up to 60% increase on steel.
3. Amazon have bought out all cladding for the warehouses.

Seeing how most of the stadium would be presumably concrete and steel, I can a 300m stadium costing 450m.

Edit: Civil Engineer here, just commenting on problems with my particular industry. Any other Engineer type peeps having the same issues?
How are you at wanks doh mate?

I can see this build being temporarily shelved.

1. Massive shortages on Concrete nationwide.
2. Up to 60% increase on steel.
3. Amazon have bought out all cladding for the warehouses.

Seeing how most of the stadium would be presumably concrete and steel, I can a 300m stadium costing 450m.

Edit: Civil Engineer here, just commenting on problems with my particular industry. Any other Engineer type peeps having the same issues?

Bit ahed of your self there.

1) Got to ctach the fish

2) Got to seal the dock

3) got to drain the dock

4) got to check the base

5) now to fill in

Now all that will take a bit of time.