New Everton Stadium Discussion

Hope things push ahead this month gone a wee bit quiet
Seen this in the Echo

When are you expecting Everton to finalize the finance and begin work on Bramley Moore?

PK:
Hi Gary, I think a lot of things will fall into place once the club receives the official planning permission from Liverpool City Council which, I'm told, is expected in the next few weeks. At that point, finalising the finances is top of the agenda

Hi Phil, did the club get the certificate to start removing the fish from the dock?

PK:
Hi Naedsnave, I think it's due soon with the consultation period to end this week. Won't be long.
Hope things push ahead this month gone a wee bit quiet

See structural steel has gone up 40% since last May, wonder if we ‘reserved’ materials from USM’s Ural Steel interest or just get mates rates ;)

This is a very big issue. A mate of mine owns a small metal working factory and he was going on about this continual rise a few weeks back. This will increase the building costs significantly.....

This is a very big issue. A mate of mine owns a small metal working factory and he was going on about this continual rise a few weeks back. This will increase the building costs significantly.....
No really, Mosh and Uncle Uzzzy are such badasses that the stadium, will be built from baby seal skins, Unicorn's dreams and koppite tears.

See structural steel has gone up 40% since last May, wonder if we ‘reserved’ materials from USM’s Ural Steel interest or just get mates rates ;)

I work construction sales and the price increases alone since the turn of the year have been mind blowing... Steel, Timbers, Sheet materiels and even down to something as simple as a box of screw have gone up 40%.

This ground will gone over budget for sure and while am sure they'll have factored in the market increases during the design stage, i don't think they'll have foreseen such a steep rise in prices when it come to materials.

I work construction sales and the price increases alone since the turn of the year have been mind blowing... Steel, Timbers, Sheet materiels and even down to something as simple as a box of screw have gone up 40%.

This ground will gone over budget for sure and while am sure they'll have factored in the market increases during the design stage, i don't think they'll have foreseen such a steep rise in prices when it come to materials.
That is rubbish I sell woodscrews and can confirm they are 2p dearer per 200 than in 2019.