New Everton Stadium Discussion

Real master stroke by Mosh, protecting this investment by outing the 6 scum clubs and keeping them in the PL.
Might be seen as disingenuous but I think this is also why he spoke out about the SL.
Of course being the best of the rest and showing up in the spotlight to protect the rest will sit well with other clubs. Maybe behind the scenes it was coordinated by the 14 for him to speak out?

Real master stroke by Mosh, protecting this investment by outing the 6 scum clubs and keeping them in the PL.
Might be seen as disingenuous but I think this is also why he spoke out about the SL.
Of course being the best of the rest and showing up in the spotlight to protect the rest will sit well with other clubs. Maybe behind the scenes it was coordinated by the 14 for him to speak out?

It certainly felt like we were taking the lead of the other 14, probably the first time in my adult life we’ve actually been at the head of something and acted in any way like a “big club”

Action must still be taken against the slimy six, apologies to the fans and their players who are blameless in this. But every action must have consequences, they joined another league, 23 year deal signed, behind everyone's back and tried to turn this league into what closed shop out of pure greed and self service. A charter should and must be brought in, so that this farcial episode does not happen again, all must sign.
Surely a one year ban from Europe for these clubs is fair, after all they practically tried to ban most other teams from European football for life or near enough. Remove FFP, it is there for one reason and one reason only to keep other teams out of the honey pot, Moshiri stated this yesterday. Of course huge fines should be given out as a further punishment. I fear though that nothing will be done and this sorry saga will be repeated, next year or the year after. That is why UEFA, the FA, and the Premier league must show their teeth.

Now that was a PR stroke.

Action must still be taken against the slimy six, apologies to the fans and their players who are blameless in this. But every action must have consequences, they joined another league, 23 year deal signed, behind everyone's back and tried to turn this league into what closed shop out of pure greed and self service. A charter should and must be brought in, so that this farcial episode does not happen again, all must sign.
Surely a one year ban from Europe for these clubs is fair, after all they practically tried to ban most other teams from European football for life or near enough. Remove FFP, it is there for one reason and one reason only to keep other teams out of the honey pot, Moshiri stated this yesterday. Of course huge fines should be given out as a further punishment. I fear though that nothing will be done and this sorry saga will be repeated, next year or the year after. That is why UEFA, the FA, and the Premier league must show their teeth.
We were innocent in 85 but still got banned from Europe. Give them the same

Indeed, for now it appears hes the head of a 14 vote block and Everton will be more often looked to lead the 14-non scab teams in the premier league.