New Everton Stadium Discussion

Nobody knows the pricing.

However the survey that was sent out to ST holders (maybe members too) had suggested levels of attendance. They went from your standard seat, then Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum offerings (basically bronze was your usual seat plus access to a 'restricted bar' as I remember, then the silver and up had food packages included and better seats. Gold and Plat also had car parking included)

You also had Tunnel Club, smaller 4 person open boxes (imagine 4 of the posh seats at the cinema in a little pen but in the stand) and then your usual higher end private boxes.

The survey was to gauge pricing. My ST now works out at 27 a game, I expect just a seat will be around 40/45 once we move.
I've always expected a similar price rise too.

My current ticket works out £486 (£25.50ish p/g) to sit in the Lower Gwladys, which I think is really, really good value for a PL season ticket.

When we move, I suspect I will probably want to sit in a similar style of seat (behind the goal) and if the prices goes to about £750 (£39p/g) I'd be content.

Sadly, any such increase may put may make it unaffordable to some fans because it is close to a 50% increase, but I'm sure that club will consider all that.

My current ticket works out £486 (£25.50ish p/g) to sit in the Lower Gwladys, which I think is really, really good value for a PL season ticket.

When we move, I suspect I will probably want to sit in a similar style of seat (behind the goal) and if the prices goes to about £750 (£39p/g) I'd be content.

Sadly, any such increase may put may make it unaffordable to some fans because it is close to a 50% increase, but I'm sure that club will consider all that.

Be interesting to know their policy on walk-ups as this may well include some you highlight who may not be able to afford a ST moving forwards.

Suspect you will see a two tier rate card for something like 4 years in BMD; 10% increase for Current ST holders, but a new rate closer to your 39£ PG ballpark for new

Be interesting to know their policy on walk-ups as this may well include some you highlight who may not be able to afford a ST moving forwards.
By walk-ups do you mean the percentage allocation to season ticket holders versus general sale, including those on match day?

From recollection, we've got a really high percentage of season ticket holders out of our entire attendance (75%ish), which has both its pros and cons.

It's good to have a consistent base following of approximately thirty-thousand who'll attend most games, so the club only have to sell the remaining tickets.

But, personally I feel it can make the atmosphere a bit stale in the sense of complacency as new/non-regular can contribute to a better atmosphere.

It's also harder to get a ticket, which just from reading on here can annoy fans. Therefore, it'll be interesting to see if they set a similar threshold at BMD.

Its a tough one as the club is one of the best in PL for holding 'low' ST prices. I remember Carragher ranting at the time the RS were putting prices up and making the point that ST revenue, although relied upon, wasnt actually that big an income, he was comparing asking working class families for an extra £200/yr for the sake of £4m additional income (which they would pay more for a minor squad player).
The stadium will need repaid, and the current loss of income will be felt in the clubs coffers, but id be disappointed if ST prices jump 40-50%, especially if it means fans were being priced out.

Regarding the chat of hospitality / boxes over the last page or 2, these were the example options shown in the fan survey from November 2020

6ED7357F-F2D0-452A-A8BE-10A4ABA8BDA1.jpeg
ED2D2E2D-2C73-4A46-A6CD-31B316A72559.jpeg
589E2EE0-FCD2-4B95-A6F2-D69EBF0EB6FB.jpeg
D9547C1D-8D00-409D-B768-CBEB849EB175.jpeg
5D09505F-6706-4962-8AF5-850B5C0CDD28.jpeg
21FEE551-A056-4057-8F00-80B35E5AB6B1.jpeg

Croke park has loads and they were sold out on a 10 year deal
Big companies take them for corporate entertaining
Our company has one
When the Aviva was being redeveloped and the six nations was being played at Croke Park it was funny how the English top brass annual visit always coincided with Ireland vs England in the rugby

Funny that isn’t it.....

While there is a slight trend towards reducing the number of exec boxes, Spurs still have 80 (I think), and we have gone for just 20-22 (unless that has been revised). LFC have over 60. I think given the location that this is a massive missed opportunity. Boxes could be convertible to hotel rooms for year round income streams with dining/conference areas overlooking the pitch and/or looking across the river/docks. 100 internal pitch facing +100 external boxes/suites could add £10-15m per yr non-matchday income, and go a long way towards costs, and keeping those ticket prices as low as possible. Especially in the apparent absence of any enabling developments.

While there is a slight trend towards reducing the number of exec boxes, Spurs still have 80 (I think), and we have gone for just 20-22 (unless that has been revised). LFC have over 60. I think given the location that this is a massive missed opportunity. Boxes could be convertible to hotel rooms for year round income streams with dining/conference areas overlooking the pitch and/or looking across the river/docks. 100 internal pitch facing +100 external boxes/suites could add £10-15m per yr non-matchday income, and go a long way towards costs, and keeping those ticket prices as low as possible. Especially in the apparent absence of any enabling developments.
More boxes reduce the capacity.