New Everton Stadium Discussion

Hope they do up the surrounding area like as it isnt the most glitzy.

Hopefully Nelson Dock gets filled in and they put in some boozers / food places for fans.

Wonder if its possible for Everton to do this? buy Nelson dock for instance, build a load of apartments, restaurants and bars and sell/lease/rent them to generate profit and help offset FFP regs.

AEEKGt6.jpg
36xn12v.jpg
Z6XGbfb.jpg
NOOUiV3.jpg
YoYidsz.jpg

Someone over at Skyscrapercity has posted these

Wonder if its possible for Everton to do this? buy Nelson dock for instance, build a load of apartments, restaurants and bars and sell/lease/rent them to generate profit and help offset FFP regs.

If we had the option to but Nelson surely we would have. We wouldn't then be shoehorning the stadium into the current space.

I'd be amazed if any other dock in LW gets filled in. There's too much heritage focus now and besides which the docks themselves are actually the biggest selling point foe development, our situation is very unique.

Im sure I read on the Liverpool Waters site that the plan was a marina and residential/retail on Nelson Dock but dont know if thats since changed.

Would make more sense to have a marina & fancy bars / wethers / slug and lettuce and a few food places for fans.

Interesting sequence of events whether there is anything in it, who knows,

30 mill upfront naming rights
Megafon tower appears at GP
Shirt sponsorship to end at season close,
Building contractor named,
Funding to be clarified when PP given,

Something gong on.
Just a scam to sell a few more season tickets mate. Something like that anyway.

I'd prefer them to buy BMD first if there is dock buying money sloshing around Moshiri's kitty.