New Everton Stadium Discussion

There is a difference between a 'fan' and a 'supporter'.

I've got 7 cousins on my mum's side, and they would all say they support Liverpool if asked. I'm the only Everton supporter and I've been going the match my whole life. Collectively, they must've been to about three games, and I'm not exaggerating.

Probably the same in school, we were outnumbered, but the four Everton fans in the class would actually go to the game.

They're just the easy option to be a 'fan' of.

I don't class them as real football supporters, and never will.

this is too true, at my work (in London) I am unsurprisingly the only blue compared with 3 Liverpool fans, they all love to talk football but have never been to a match between them (home or away) in the 4 years Ive worked here whereas I have a season ticket and travel the country supporting my team. Last season, as the derby was a Monday night I even offered one of them to use my wifes season ticket and come to the game with me as she couldn't get off of work but they didn't think it was worth taking a day off work "especially as it was on TV"! Its the F'ing Merseyside derby, that's a special game to be able to go to, I would jump at the chance to see us at Anfield even if I had to sit with them lot

this is too true, at my work (in London) I am unsurprisingly the only blue compared with 3 Liverpool fans, they all love to talk football but have never been to a match between them (home or away) in the 4 years Ive worked here whereas I have a season ticket and travel the country supporting my team. Last season, as the derby was a Monday night I even offered one of them to use my wifes season ticket and come to the game with me as she couldn't get off of work but they didn't think it was worth taking a day off work "especially as it was on TV"! Its the F'ing Merseyside derby, that's a special game to be able to go to, I would jump at the chance to see us at Anfield even if I had to sit with them lot

I find a lot of Liverpool fans very knowledgable about Liverpool but don't have a massive understanding of the wider game. Talk to any Liverpool fan about a random football non Liverpool topic and count from 30 down to 0, they will have changed the conversation to Liverpool somehow

anyways I came on this topic to see if there are any updates on the new stadium but the last 3 pages are all about who has the most supporters in the city......are there any recent updates?

Sorry to correct you mate but Norway aren't a member of the E.U.

upload_2017-8-16_22-19-36.jpeg

anyways I came on this topic to see if there are any updates on the new stadium but the last 3 pages are all about who has the most supporters in the city......are there any recent updates?
yes mate, look on page 2410, provisional plans show a 20 lane running track and a cesspit where the water jump will be and the sewage works will double up as the CG swimming pool.