New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes coming back would be one of the most sickening things I've seen Everton do and that's a long catalogue of turds:

- a beaming Bill with some prodigal son utterance
- 'Its good to be home' and another 'People's Club' quote
- first transfer target, Fellaini

It would be the most Everton that moment Everton could conceive right now
He certainly didn't cover himself in glory when he left us to join Utd.

However, he has proven himself to be a good manager and I think we universally agree that he did some really good work at Everton but certainly stayed two or three years too long imo.

There is a lot of talent at the club already and Moyes is very good at finding good players at cheap rates.

The most important thing now is to get the best manager we can, I will tolerate certain things I don't like for that to happen.

I can't explain why Favre fell off my list today - its just all been so quiet around him, and Rangnick too for that matter. IF one believes that Brands is heading this recruitment effort and sifting through the CV's on his desk preparing a shortlist then its not a stretch to believe he has a penchant for the 'thinking' manager rather than the Hollywood or Sentimental types. This would suggest his shortlist would be all about Galtier, Favre, Rangnick and even Potter but there's always the chance BlueBill or Moshiri pipes up with a "what about...." during any discussions. So Brands has to sound them out (and hopefully discount them) too.
It is kind of strange that much of the press stories are about managers who at least half the people on here seem to think are abhorent, rather than about ones that genuinly get us interested/excited.

Moyes coming back would be one of the most sickening things I've seen Everton do and that's a long catalogue of turds:

- a beaming Bill with some prodigal son utterance
- 'Its good to be home' and another 'People's Club' quote
- first transfer target, Fellaini

It would be the most Everton that moment Everton could conceive right now
i don't see how Moyes comments about us after he left are any different to Benitez's small club jibe. Dithering Dave called us fans a disgrace and tried to poach our best players on the cheap claiming that we were holding them back. Not to mention agreeing a move to United whilst stringing us along the second half of his last season.
At least when the Fat Waiter made those comments he was the manager of our rivals. We gave Moyes a guard of honour and a farewell worthy of a league winner.

He certainly didn't cover himself in glory when he left us to join Utd.

However, he has proven himself to be a good manager and I think we universally agree that he did some really good work at Everton but certainly stayed two or three years too long imo.

There is a lot of talent at the club already and Moyes is very good at finding good players at cheap rates.

The most important thing now is to get the best manager we can, I will tolerate certain things I don't like for that to happen.
How has he proved to be a good manager since he left , trophies won?, he had a good season last year with West Ham but with the Covid issues last season is a bit difficult to judge 100% , be interesting to see this season if he takes West Ham higher or back to were they normally belong

Come on toffees it can’t be anymore obvious!

Attachments

• 2BD18D52-33AA-4B71-B41C-86A00B540238.jpeg
    2BD18D52-33AA-4B71-B41C-86A00B540238.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 96

I can't explain why Favre fell off my list today - its just all been so quiet around him, and Rangnick too for that matter. IF one believes that Brands is heading this recruitment effort and sifting through the CV's on his desk preparing a shortlist then its not a stretch to believe he has a penchant for the 'thinking' manager rather than the Hollywood or Sentimental types. This would suggest his shortlist would be all about Galtier, Favre, Rangnick and even Potter but there's always the chance BlueBill or Moshiri pipes up with a "what about...." during any discussions. So Brands has to sound them out (and hopefully discount them) too.
It is kind of strange that much of the press stories are about managers who at least half the people on here seem to think are abhorent, rather than about ones that genuinly get us interested/excited.
How did Mancini creep in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.