New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be naive to suggest that the club are leaking names to the media to gauge fans reactions. Have had nuno , moyes , Rafael , howe , Potter, galtier all been put out there now.
That is pathetic in my opinion if the club is so insecure and unsure of themselves that they have to leak names to the media to gauge the fans reactions. That would just go to show that the club is absolutely clueless in who they want to hire.

Would it be naive to suggest that the club are leaking names to the media to gauge fans reactions. Have had nuno , moyes , Rafael , howe , Potter, galtier all been put out there now.
I was thinking that too, which doesn't mean it's not naive lol but if that were true I reckon they'd be all over Galtier now coz I haven't seen anyone who would object to him so far. Everyone else seems to divide opinion big time

Time for a poll reset? Think these are all the names being thrown around now:
Christophe Galtier
Grahem Potter
Roberto Martinez
David Moyes
Nuno Espirito Santo
Rafael Benitez

Which is also my order of preference. Only the top two I'd really be pleased about.
Gallardo / Amorim

…if he won the Championship twice, does that also mean he got relegated from the PL?
Yes but that was due to the chairpersons poor investment, nothing to do with him - as it never is.

While I'm here

Q1) might be who first spotted Godfrey, Maddison, Aarons, and Buendia...but we've been down that road before.
Q2) might be who of our lot decided £18M(?) was too much for said Maddison.
Q3) might be who (4yrs(?) ago) out of our lot decided that when Lukaku left and Liecester were in transition, that Vardy was too old.

Asking for a friend.

Because its all a gamble, like many (all?) I have no true idea who would be best.
But I know who I don't want
and Benitez is just shading Moyes into 2nd place

We've tried most of the standard types
We need a total new type of new broom - a kick arse nutter
Like a younger Bielsa
or Gallardo

Status
Not open for further replies.