New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF in the case of Unsworth, the manager has no say in the U23 team. That is Brands' remit, not the manager's. In the case of Ferguson, I'd hope whoever the new manager is wouldn't have Ferguson imposed on him and would be able to make his own decision about whether he felt he was worth keeping around.

Fair comment on the U23 remit. Yes, I understand that’s for the DoF to decide, but I would hope the new manager & DoF have a shared strategy.

Negative Nuno could be back on ffs.
I don't see how mate, its seems to me that his talks with Palace have broken down for whatever reason and people are assuming we will now go for him! If we were interested we would of done the deal before allowing him to speak to Palace and not wait in the hope he chose us.

We are deffo not sitting waiting for Nuno to choose us over Palace (no disrespect to Palace btw)

Unless of course all the coaches he wanted to bring with him was the sticking point. Maybe he or we have backed down and now the deal can go ahead

There was talk of coaching staff some where and that we were not keen on giving the P45 to Fergie and a few others.

If Everton wanted Nuno, Nuno would be Everton manager already.

We wouldnt have let it get that close with Palace if we wanted him.
I would agree. No disrespect to Palace whatsoever but you’ve got to assume we can offer more wages and more transfer budget.

The way it was portrayed by SKY it seemed they specifically asked Campos about Galtier’s suitability for the Everton job but haven’t seen the interview so no idea.
Article I read, by Myers, Campos said Galtier would be perfect for the Premier League. To me Myers saw an opportunity to link this to Everton by himself, although Campos didn't even mention us.

Status
Not open for further replies.