New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right mate. If it's true we have to give him a chance but I'm not in anyway excited by this
I'm not that excited but I wasn't by Moyes or Martinez either and they were both great for us. I say give it a chance, could be very surprised, lots of neutrals I have spoken think right person, right time, right job. Not an easy job this one, still a big mess to sort out and needs someone with a huge plan of how to go forward.

I'm not that excited but I wasn't by Moyes or Martinez either and they were both great for us. I say give it a chance, could be very surprised, lots of neutrals I have spoken think right person, right time, right job. Not an easy job this one, still a big mess to sort out.
Just got to give him a chance I guess

I'm not that excited but I wasn't by Moyes or Martinez either and they were both great for us. I say give it a chance, could be very surprised, lots of neutrals I have spoken think right person, right time, right job. Not an easy job this one, still a big mess to sort out and needs someone with a huge plan of how to go forward.
Literally no idea what he will offer us. But I would say the same about any of the managers available

I hope you're right mate. If it's true we have to give him a chance but I'm not in anyway excited by this

Don't get me wrong, going from a name like Ancelotti (even though the football was pretty bland) to ex Wolves manager isn't exciting, I just think he will bring something that we will like, Wolves played very good football and looked good with the ball, new ideas and new styles might be a good thing for us

Nuno was 4/6 the other day, his odds haven't really changed much since then. I think we'll find out after the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.