New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt have been my first choice...however he clearly has the balls and confidence to think he can be successful. He clearly isnt in it for the money, because he quite simply doesnt need it......
Conclusion...Nobody in their right mind goes into such a High Profile job without belief. He will be aware of the resentment over the appointment and yet he still wants to take the job on...fair play to him...he gets my support because he will be the manager of Everton
The most reasoned comment yet. Thank you

Wouldnt have been my first choice...however he clearly has the balls and confidence to think he can be successful. He clearly isnt in it for the money, because he quite simply doesnt need it......
Conclusion...Nobody in their right mind goes into such a High Profile job without belief. He will be aware of the resentment over the appointment and yet he still wants to take the job on...fair play to him...he gets my support because he will be the manager of Everton
You think he went to China because he didn’t need the money ? Everyone wants money and more than they’ve got , it’s why most billionaires avoid tax .

managing in China aren't something fans are likely to be excited about.

On that point alone mate many on here were pining for that Vitor Perriera who’s done nothing of significance in his entire career despite managing in the Middle East & China before Carlo arrived lol

Well they do mate...

1. They could have built a cheaper easier stadium at Croxteth with no issues of UNESCO, getting complex fishing licences etc. but they listened to YOU how you wanted a top class stadium on the banks of the royal blue mersey at a higher cost.

2. They brought in Carlo Ancelotti who YOU wanted as the big name trophy manager.

Yes they have also made mistakes but they have never gone out with the intention of not trying to do well.

For anyone to turn their back on the club over this when a ball hasnt even been kicked yet and we dont know how well he's even going to do are in the wrong.

We're born not manufactured?
We support the club. Back the team in any event.

Status
Not open for further replies.