New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the Swedish league renowned for being a top level competition lol

Howe did a great job bringing Bournemouth up but I still wouldnt have him either.

Ultimately we aint the ones putting millions into the club towards the new stadium so if its Rafael Uzzy wants its Rafael Uzzy gets and you fall in line unless you want the dark days of Kenwright and sell to buy back.

You can giggle like a little kid as much as you like. To get that club playing europa league football against a side who are regular champions league participants and beating them. Remind me again how Everton got on in away travels in the europa league?
He's clearly a good coach who promotes good attacking football.
Yet here you are jerking off the likes of sean dyche.
Do me a favour.

Can we have a basic grammar and spelling tutorial on this website? These "fans" regardless of their message are making a show of the fanbase by making mistakes with language my 7 year olds wouldn't. And don't give me any shizz about learning difficulties when multiple people are involved and no one sees the issue.
Grammar really is the hot button issue of the day. Nailed it.

I have to say I think we have all taken this whole Benitez thing really well. The divisions in this thread alone don't bode well for Goodison against Southampton.

Can't say I like him particularly but is he worse than Fat Sam?? Hell no. Ancelotti served up some dreadful stuff and Koeman was as bad, honestly if he comes in we progress then I can live with that.

Personally and this is the major point am sick of being rubbish, something needs to change. We can't keep doing the same thing and expect different outcomes, if this shakes things up and makes us competitive then so be it.

I’m now hoping Potter gets it based on the fact that he is the highest performing manager after Nuno that has been mentioned so far.
I think given the money and resources he could build a strong team, bringing through youth and dipping into the transfer market.
Anything else is just short term.
Potter could be the new Moyes but with money to spend.

I’m now hoping Potter gets it based on the fact that he is the highest performing manager after Nuno that has been mentioned so far.
I think given the money and resources he could build a strong team, bringing through youth and dipping into the transfer market.
Anything else is just short term.
Potter could be the new Moyes but with money to spend.
Mate surely you've abandoned all hope of it being anyone other than Benitez?? He wouldn't be putting himself through all this hell for it not to be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.