New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you want, who's employed?

I mean, who we could realistically get that is. That market is very, very thin.
Well firstly there's context to the post above, i'm replying to the poster saying 'there's only 2 ways this can go - massive success or abject failure' by saying that really, the most likely scenario is probably neither of those. It's likely to be a period of average performances and results, and may end up being an embarrassing failure in spite of that, if the fans attitude doesn't soften and the board belatedly decide that having such a negative atmosphere around the club isn't helpful.

Secondly - and in the nicest possible way - it's just a pointless question. I really have no idea. I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of football managers across the world, and whoever I say you're going to say 'wouldn't come', 'is rubbish', 'too much of a risk' etc anyway. I'm fairly confident that there is a manager out there who could do a job at the same level as Benitez and wouldn't cause utter mayhem amongst the fanbase though, which is all that really matters.

Potter = finished 16th in the table and hasnt won a carrot of note

Nuno = the exact same dour football as Rafael and has not won a carrot

Galtier = only managed in France

Gallardo = happy in S.America

Amorim = massive risk could work or see us relegated

Kovac = good manager agreed

Favre = 63 and won just 1 trophy - just got cold feet and left Palace hanging - why some want that kind of flimsy mentality I'll never know

Fonesca = would see us getting dicked 5-2 at Anfield like Silva as the bloke cant defend.

Conceicao = whats he done outside of Portugal which is a farmers league - big risk.

Most of those are massive risks at a time the club dont want to take risks and want some stability whilst BMD is being built.

Potter has only been a manager in england for 3 years.
The job he did in sweden taking that club through 4 divisions to the top table and european football was outstanding.
You dont like him. Thats your choice. But your venom spitting at him is quite bizare.

Well firstly there's context to the post above, i'm replying to the poster saying 'there's only 2 ways this can go - massive success or abject failure' by saying that really, the most likely scenario is probably neither of those. It's likely to be a period of average performances and results, and may end up being an embarrassing failure in spite of that, if the fans attitude doesn't soften and the board belatedly decide that having such a negative atmosphere around the club isn't helpful.

Secondly - and in the nicest possible way - it's just a pointless question. I really have no idea. I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of football managers across the world, and whoever I say you're going to say 'wouldn't come', 'is rubbish', 'too much of a risk' etc anyway. I'm fairly confident that there is a manager out there who could do a job at the same level as Benitez and wouldn't cause utter mayhem amongst the fanbase though, which is all that really matters.
and that person is?

Can we have a basic grammar and spelling tutorial on this website? These "fans" regardless of their message are making a show of the fanbase by making mistakes with language my 7 year olds wouldn't. And don't give me any shizz about learning difficulties when multiple people are involved and no one sees the issue.

Can we have a basic grammar and spelling tutorial on this website? These "fans" regardless of their message are making a show of the fanbase by making mistakes with language my 7 year olds wouldn't. And don't give me any shizz about learning difficulties when multiple people are involved and no one sees the issue.
Are you slyly generating an alibi for your 7 yr olds?

Potter has only been a manager in england for 3 years.
The job he did in sweden taking that club through 4 divisions to the top table and european football was outstanding.
You dont like him. Thats your choice. But your venom spitting at him is quite bizare.

Ah the Swedish league renowned for being a top level competition lol

Howe did a great job bringing Bournemouth up but I still wouldnt have him either.

Ultimately we aint the ones putting millions into the club towards the new stadium so if its Rafael Uzzy wants its Rafael Uzzy gets and you fall in line unless you want the dark days of Kenwright and sell to buy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.