New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some really extreme behaviour going on amongst our fanbase recently. I feel like some have noted, society is like this as a whole right now.

It feels like the reality of what has happened over the past 18 months is truly dawning on people.

This Benitez saga is indicative of that. Serious atmosphere of bad JuJu around the club, country and world right now.

Well done the lads who put that banner outside his house.

Whoever is quick to condemn them are hypocrites, you will never curry favour with the kopites, no matter what you concede, no matter what you pretend is 'crossing a line'.

Have some respect and back your own, there are plenty of lads in Walton who love everton, there are lads who love this club and would go to prison for it.

I bet any money if the boys who did that banner had any input in the club, Iwobi wouldn't be here and we wouldn't of gone nearly 30 years without a cup.

The anger should be put against the board. If you want to pretend you are a superfan by arguing with other blues, that toxic mix could take us down eventually.
You should be ashamed of posting something like this.

I can only imagine you are still a teenager without a full understanding of what something like this means... hopefully age will give you some wisdom when you will realise this is far bigger than just the appointment of a manager to a football club.

If you do not have the excuse of youth then God help us.

The fanbase isn't full of crybabies though. The number who wanted Ancelotti out proves that, because thankfully it was an extremely small minority.

In fact our fanbase are way too accepting of the utter rubbish that has been served up in recent years. It just wouldn't be accepted at any of the clubs above us who we are trying to compete with. We are a very patient bunch truth be told. Most of us are just tired following Everton.

then they should just stop following Everton. It’s a football club. Threatening someone’s family is wrong 100% of the time and makes the entire fan base look horrible

Well done the lads who put that banner outside his house.

Whoever is quick to condemn them are hypocrites, you will never curry favour with the kopites, no matter what you concede, no matter what you pretend is 'crossing a line'.

Have some respect and back your own, there are plenty of lads in Walton who love everton, there are lads who love this club and would go to prison for it.

I bet any money if the boys who did that banner had any input in the club, Iwobi wouldn't be here and we wouldn't of gone nearly 30 years without a cup.

The anger should be put against the board. If you want to pretend you are a superfan by arguing with other blues, that toxic mix could take us down eventually.
It's only a game you absolute melt.

then they should just stop following Everton. It’s a football club. Threatening someone’s family is wrong 100% of the time and makes the entire fan base look horrible

Well yes anyone who reacts to this by making a threatening banner should definitely stop following the club because they are an idiot. I don't think that's much of a question here - pretty much everyone is pretty ashamed of what has happenned.

But I just disagree that our fanbase are a bunch of cry babies. We have put up with some absolutely woeful football for a very long time and are very easily pleased. The just support the club narrative is pretty tiring at this point. I'm finding it very hard to have any faith in the ability of our board to make competent footballing decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.