New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the prophets of doom all speaking with such confidence of how awful the football is going to be. If you didn't know his record, you'd never believe we are getting one of the most successful managers in the modern game. And signed some of the best players in the world, Torres Mascherano Alonso Bellamy. He is not the clapped out old duffer being described. He's had a hugely successful career. I wouldn't mind if there were other successful candidates waiting in the wings. But there is nobody. We will be lucky to get him, because make no mistake the club is in deep trouble. The players are all at daggers drawn with each other, we finished the season the worst team in the division. If we don't have a strong character we could well go down next year.

If the FSW is appointed, it goes against every instinct in my body - for all of the reasons already posted in here.

However... if rumours of multiple meetings are true, it could be that the board have used them to tell him how it must be if he signs, to ensure he acts in harmony with the DOF and other coaching staff, and to script his acceptance speech for the doubtful fans.

I will be listening very closely to what the board and the man himself say in the first exchanges, and would want to hear that he gets the criticism of him and will do all he can to turn it around.

But if it's the usual platitudes and excuses -'great record of winning trophies, success at the highest level, small club was a misquote' etc then we can be certain that the owner doesn't give a flying one about the fans, and it will, indeed, get toxic.
Like they did at Chelsea and within 3 months he was having a go at the fans?

the prophets of doom all speaking with such confidence of how awful the football is going to be. If you didn't know his record, you'd never believe we are getting one of the most successful managers in the modern game. And signed some of the best players in the world, Torres Mascherano Alonso Bellamy. He is not the clapped out old duffer being described. He's had a hugely successful career. I wouldn't mind if there were other successful candidates waiting in the wings. But there is nobody. We will be lucky to get him, because make no mistake the club is in deep trouble. The players are all at daggers drawn with each other, we finished the season the worst team in the division. If we don't have a strong character we could well go down next year.
Kev still living in the previous decade.
Probably buzzing off Steps getting back together.

Ah the first we're going down shout of the season.

Always the sure sign of a rationale and well constructed post

What a load of tosh in 5 lines of text this is

Moshiri is about to commit the biggest error in the history of Everton Football Club.

Bigger than selling Alan Ball.
Bigger than taking Mike Walker
Bigger than Distin in the FA Cup semi final.
Bigger than signing Funes Mori instead of VVD ( lol)

He is an intelligent man , but I've worked with many very intelligent people who had no empathy , understanding or emotional intelligence.

I hope to God he has thought this through and been advised because I suspect he has no idea what is going to happen when it inevitably goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.