New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done by the end of the week as per the Athletic this morning

Genuinely baffled by this mate in terms of why its taking so long for us to appoint an out of contract manager, its mental.

I always thought this process might be long, scouring the world for managers who's clubs might need negotiating with to get them out of the contract. However if that process has led to an out of contract manager who lives 5 mins away, something is wrong.

Fundamentally flawed from top to bottom we are, if we appoint him after all this we are 100% a parody club.

Its been "done" weeks depending on where we look - club need to have a bit of conviction and announce it - can't believe for a second this sweaty beaut wouldn't have jumped at the chance to manage us so what's the delay.

Done as in new manager appointed. Or done as in Raffa appointed?

How reliable are the Athletic? Isn't their correspondent the RS one from the echo.?
Greg O'Keeffe has now said that its "ever certain the new man will be Benitez" and could be appointed by the end of the week.

There is something in it, but I don't know if The Athletic are close to the club.

On this occasion though, I think both them and the red Echo will be given enough snippets to assist with the PR campaign.

I can only think that Moshiri has read Bellamy's book and likes Rafael's way of doing things. Lets be honest we could do with someone telling most of our squad the below:

View attachment 131395
this is exactly what we need. Kendall was just a ruthless, when your time was up, he would not hesitate to show you the door immediately. No hard feelings, but off you jolly well pop.
Whereas we've got relics from years ago still hanging around. Imagine he comes in first day, and sits down next to Delph. The applause will be deafening.

Benitez done by the end of this week barring “unforeseen circumstances”

Lads we're gonna need bigger sheets

5edaub.jpg

Genuinely baffled by this mate in terms of why its taking so long for us to appoint an out of contract manager, its mental.

I always thought this process might be long, scouring the world for managers who's clubs might need negotiating with to get them out of the contract. However if that process has led to an out of contract manager who lives 5 mins away, something is wrong.

Fundamentally flawed from top to bottom we are, if we appoint him after all this we are 100% a parody club.

Its been "done" weeks depending on where we look - club need to have a bit of conviction and announce it - can't believe for a second this sweaty beaut wouldn't have jumped at the chance to manage us so what's the delay.

Yeah, I’ve no idea how they’ve got this so spectacularly wrong

I was convinced that Benitez was being used to make Santo or someone else a bit more palatable, as they’ve done in the past, but obviously not

Such a strange hill for the Moshiri reign to die on

Yeah, I’ve no idea how they’ve got this so spectacularly wrong

I was convinced that Benitez was being used to make Santo or someone else a bit more palatable, as they’ve done in the past, but obviously not

Such a strange hill for the Moshiri reign to die on
He's waiting for an Everest sized Stadium collapse announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.