New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will take this long because Everton are massive mugs and will be paying him through the nose as he somehow twists it around that we need him more than he needs us.

He shouldn't be on any more than 3m a year but watch it get announced that he's getting paid about 9-10m a year woth other bonuses included
Perhaps it's just a ploy to get all our frustration over the appointment out the way.

Then Rafael gets announced to a numb shell of a fanbase

I don't get the promotion of managers like Dyche because he 'will give us pride etc'. which is something lost under previous managers.

What you are proposing to do is place a limited manager in a position held by a series of limited managers before him, because his teams are a bit rough.

Has it occurred to you that the reason we have had such poor managers is because of the poor recruitment policies by the board? It doesn't then automatically stand to reason that we have to go back to square one by appointing a 21st century Joe Kinnear.

A proper club would be well aware of many managers around the world and would not be afraid of recruiting someone without previous PL experience (something which is total anathema to our board). Yes any board can get things wrong, but they should be capable of making appointments who can simultaneously improve us overall, get us to play better football (which is vital for revenue streams and brand perception, like it or not) and instill passion in the team.

I honestly think our fans have some kind of Stockholm syndrome - this has been so bad, so let's just make Burnley level appointments to get our pride back?! Madness.

Dyche is a decent manager mate - the problem is he is ginger and english with a gruff name therefore he's a dinosaur.

He has kept a league one sized club in Burnley in the Premier League with the 18th lowest net spend and the 16th lowest wage bill and has had them finish 7th & 10th in 5 seasons.

Meanwhile Potter has spent more to finish something like 15th & 16th in two consecutive seasons yet "lets give em a go lads" because his football is fancy.

Todays competition. Who can destroy thier season ticket the most creatively. I was going to go with blender but then realised I'm not a complete Toblerone.

wish the season ticket was on a phone app so we could see someone hammer their phone

Dyche is a decent manager mate - the problem is he is ginger and english with a gruff name therefore he's a dinosaur.

He has kept a league one sized club in Burnley in the Premier League with the 18th lowest net spend and the 16th lowest wage bill and has had them finish 7th & 10th in 5 seasons.

Meanwhile Potter has spent more to finish something like 15th & 16th in two consecutive seasons yet "lets give em a go lads" because his football is fancy.

sean is a really nice name

I wouldn't mind either ... At the moment . I think there will be a few here who will at least secretly agree with me at this moment in time .

Well, if they want somebody to keep us in the prem until BMD, Dyche could be your man. Might save them a few bob for some extra quality finishings in the loos.

Status
Not open for further replies.