New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the confusion and sense of disarray around these appointments (whether it be Everton, Spurs or anyone else is coming from agents.
The club will have agents sounding out who is interested and available and the various candidates will have agents trying to sound out the clubs, agents talking to agents talking to the media.

candidate’s already in a job you will hear less about for obvious reasons
What are you talking about, we're only allowed to approach of of work nothing managers, haven't you seen the "shortlist"?

So you want an RS to come in and clean out our club for us? Never thought I'd see this day :( Cowards and capitulators, the lot of you!
No, I didn't say that. I'm giving an overview of what I think the managerial appointment means for control of the club between obvious factions.

If Palace had moved quickly
44A5E7C0-BBDF-487F-8CD1-A42CDE323210.jpeg

I'm at a loss at how things are going. OK, losing Ancelotti is something we hadn't planned for and it's a big blow but what exactly is the plan here? What sort of manager are we looking for? Personally I would have loved a developmental manager like Potter but it's not gonna happen now cause it's too late probably ( Carlo [Poor language removed] us). We got a taste of a great one and look what happened.

Also, and I know it's been said multiple times, but how mad is it that your director of football has no real input in this process? You just know it's what Moshiri says or actually his advisors/ agents he deals with.

Rafael is in a hiding to nothing if he comes here. He’ll lose all the respect he gained for winning them the CL and our fan base is already against him. In saying all that he did go to Chelsea who he had also spoke disparagingly about and won them the Europa league, albeit with a far better side then the one he’ll inherit here.

Rafael is in a hiding to nothing if he comes here. He’ll lose all the respect he gained for winning them the CL and our fan base is already against him. In saying all that he did go to Chelsea who he had also spoke disparagingly about and won them the Europa league, albeit with a far better side then the one he’ll inherit here.
It will be a disaster if he gets it

We’ve spoken to Nuno and we thought he’d get the job. We then spoke to Benetiz, who was ‘offered’ the job according to reports on Tuesday and he’s still not here. I’m really hoping we’re sounding someone out with a bigger reputation possibly Conte? If he doesn’t come off, then either Nuno or Rafael will be appointed.

Appointing Benitez would be as far from a safe and conservative appointment as you could get.
Even that he is still in consideration shows that management are prepared to take big risks to get the right man.

If he is the right man at the right time or the wrong man only time will tell....if appointed.

I think that management have decided that we are no longer the club that brings in a young manager and that he and the team will grow together.

They seem to want successful managers with a record of winning things.

Nuno would be somewhat of an exception to that but he does have a good Premiership record.....and it doesn't appear as if he is first choice or he would be manager by now....you would think.
Benitez will never be the right man

No to Martinez, Big Dunc, Nunes.

If the best option is Rafael then just get him in.
I will give him the benefit and see what he can do. Sometimes in life things just happen for a reason.
He isn't the best option though. He is divisive it would be warfare between fans and manager and manager and dof and what's more his football is diabolical. It would be another short term appointment and a very costly one.

It’s interesting how Spurs have the stadium, nucleus of a good team but not the finances thanks to Levy, to challenge the elite. We in the other side don’t yet have the stadium, don’t have the nucleus of a good team, but do have the finances to offer a new appointment. It will be interesting to see who both teams end up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.