New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its Rafael or Blerto.....?

V_4kK0NZ_xuCj3LqcPN9nrhuj1OBxUnNkwMULQ6EzL7aTOIJUkTwm6v8yKh0zQmeJY5TFKaMvPoC5YtQSXBzeNuhZwxQq1zJgNxtWm--vFtXNMuqyngIhMlC0S0llAyM1v4muHeWOxD4jws4M4yyz6kHxtLzO68be7U

Winner?!! What has he won in years he's another has been fffs this club get in the sea I'm sick of the pain kicking us over and over!!

I’m genuinely a bit sad. I didn’t think anything could stop me going to the game but I feel like this may be the straw that broke the camels back. I know football clubs are just billionaires playthings now, but for the first time I feel like my connection to Everton has been broken. I’m sure the club won’t care while the tv moneys rolling in, but they might regret this when it all goes south.
I'm absolutely gutted mate. I think the appointments under Moshiri have been shocking with the exception of Ancelotti (wrong fit but good manager). I'd give it to Ferguson before I gave it to an ex-red who's publicly insulted us. It's the sheer lack of any thought or long term thinking in these appointments that has been doing my head in but this appointment is on a whole other level of incompetence. Simply put its an insult to the fans and the history of our great club.

Absolute crap he should of never of got the sack we haven’t played anywhere near as good football Since he left
After his his first season yes. The second was woeful, may not have been his fault entirely.. But he knew the team, decided to out Baines and the "tactics" got found out. Press Everton and they fold, We continued to fold and there was clearly no plan B.

The Fat Spanish waiter will get rid of half of our squad and replace them with proper PL players,. (I hope).
This is the only way he will get me onside. Work alongside Brands and ruthlessly cull the squad of the crap, no giving the chancers another season nonsense. Brands already knows who isn't good enough. Roberto would come in and declare Iwobi the greatest winger in the league.

So if I’m reading Joyce’s latest correctly, Moyes was actually first choice but he turned us down to stay at West Ham? And then it was to be Nuno, but that fell through at the last minute. So now it’s either Benitez (most likely) or Martinez (I guess if Benitez somehow falls through like Nuno)?

Just wow. What a top notch search process by the board here.
Absolute circus

Status
Not open for further replies.