New East Anglian Supporters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck mate.

Will it be tractors to games instead of coaches? A bit of John Deeeeeeeeere?

Anything related to Norfolk/Suffolk always reminds me of holidaying on the Broads in the 70's.....Lathams of Potter Heigham and Roy's of Wroxham.

HAHA,

its a long way by tractor buddy,

Maybe we'll stick to the classic forms of transport...

Hi guys. Have you contacted the club about getting affiliated? There's already an affiliated East Anglian supporters group, East Anglian Blues, set up and run by myself for the last 3 years. Trouble is I haven't got the time to manage it full-time and at the moment it is solely Facebook based. I've got a members list of around 50 guys, find us on Facebook (search "East Anglian Blues") and I'll add you, then you can introduce yourself on there and I'm sure you'll get a few members that way. Good luck with everything :)

Thanks Lee,

Yes I noticed that and had sent you messages through facebook. I had wondered if it was still going as the website doesnt seem to be running.

the affiliation paperwork has gone over and we are waiting to here back. if you or any of your guys wanna work together we will be more than happy to share transport etc..

Ive sent you a request on FB tonight personally so keep in touch.

trev

Thanks Lee,

Yes I noticed that and had sent you messages through facebook. I had wondered if it was still going as the website doesnt seem to be running.

the affiliation paperwork has gone over and we are waiting to here back. if you or any of your guys wanna work together we will be more than happy to share transport etc..

trev
Hi Trevor
I hadn't received any message notifications from you but just realised your message from Wednesday had automatically been put in my 'Other' folder by Facebook, which I haven't got access to via the FB app! I've just accepted your FB friend request and added you to the group. Feel free to introduce yourself and your club / website on there mate

Thanks Lee,

trev

Hi Trevor
I hadn't received any message notifications from you but just realised your message from Wednesday had automatically been put in my 'Other' folder by Facebook, which I haven't got access to via the FB app! I've just accepted your FB friend request and added you to the group. Feel free to introduce yourself and your club / website on there mate

Not really any of my business lads, but, if you two get together offline and have a chat, maybe you could merge or something and help spread the workload ?

Looking at http://www.evertonfc.com/content/fans/supporters-clubs-directory it doesn't look like Lee's SC is on there ( apols if it is, but it's Saturday night and it's late ... ) so there might be Blues who are missing out on getting the info and help that you're both trying to provide ?

Just an idea like. Once you've sorted out what's what, if you're on twitter I'm sure Danny ( @GrandOldTeam ) will retweet , or whatever this modern nonsense is called, your information ?

Not really any of my business lads, but, if you two get together offline and have a chat, maybe you could merge or something and help spread the workload ?

Looking at http://www.evertonfc.com/content/fans/supporters-clubs-directory it doesn't look like Lee's SC is on there ( apols if it is, but it's Saturday night and it's late ... ) so there might be Blues who are missing out on getting the info and help that you're both trying to provide ?

Just an idea like. Once you've sorted out what's what, if you're on twitter I'm sure Danny ( @GrandOldTeam ) will retweet , or whatever this modern nonsense is called, your information ?
Cheers Woolly. Yeah I had noticed that we were not on the SC Directory a while ago (even though we've been submitting members lists and other forms for the last 3 years to EFC and had received notice of affiliation) but as I mentioned earlier, I really wouldn't have the time to properly manage a full blown club / website, so I haven't chased EFC up on it. Trevor and myself have made contact offline so hopefully we can sort something out. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.