New East Anglian Supporters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Sawyer

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi There,

Due to the lack of supporters clubs in the East anglian area, we have decided to start a new one.

We have a new club based in Ipswich. We have regular visits to goodison and some away games.

We are happy to help with tickets and travel.

We are currently awaiting affiliation which we should recieve soon. Any questions let me know.

We are accepting new Members now.

My Name is Trevor Sawyer, I live in Ipswich and have supported the blues all my life.

Hi There,

Due to the lack of supporters clubs in the East anglian area, we have decided to start a new one.

We have a new club based in Ipswich. We have regular visits to goodison and some away games.

We are currently awaiting affiliation which we should recieve soon. Any questions let me know.

My Name is Trevor Sawyer, I live in Ipswich and have supported the blues all my life.

Nice one mate.

Hi There,

Hi mate, i'm in Lowestoft just down the road from you guys. How do i go about signing up?

Good luck mate.

Will it be tractors to games instead of coaches? A bit of John Deeeeeeeeere?

Anything related to Norfolk/Suffolk always reminds me of holidaying on the Broads in the 70's.....Lathams of Potter Heigham and Roy's of Wroxham.

Hi There,

all you need to do to join is email me the following:-

Name, Address, email address, efc number. if you have no efc number i need your dob and mobile number and it will be set up.

my contact is trevor.sawyer@eastangliantoffees.co.uk or visit the website www.eastangliantoffees.co.uk and click the contact tab

Status
Not open for further replies.