New DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never go back.

I love Gana, like properly love him, but going back rarely ever works and you don't even get the new player boost.

Lets find the next Gana instead.
Oh ofc, if we can find the next Gana I'd be all over that. It's only been one season tho so I wouldn't be opposed to getting Gana back, he'd def improve us

Oh ofc, if we can find the next Gana I'd be all over that. It's only been one season tho so I wouldn't be opposed to getting Gana back, he'd def improve us
When ever we are linked witt 28 or 29 year olds. I hear so many fans ( not saying you) say to old, haven’t we learnt our lessons. No sell on value.

But when a chance comes up to resign an ex player, who’s 31. his age and cost/wages seem to go out the window. Don’t get me wrong I would take him on loan for a season, but definitely wouldn’t want us to buy him. And I’m sure Brands won’t be entertaining that either.

The next Gana is Ndidi - we would have to pay £60 million+
tbf, even Walsh managed to find Gana for £7M in a relegated team
Are there bargins to be found at Derby, Leeds, or Sheff U. or similar.
For Example...and yes I know that was then and this is now...but Clough took McGovern from Hartlepool to European Cup winner.
Kendall took sick note Reid for buttons to ECWC and World Cup stand out.

tbf, even Walsh managed to find Gana for £7M in a relegated team
Are there bargins to be found at Derby, Leeds, or Sheff U. or similar.
For Example...and yes I know that was then and this is now...but Clough took McGovern from Hartlepool to European Cup winner.
Kendall took sick note Reid for buttons to ECWC and World Cup stand out.

If you are looking for a budget Gana Sangare is your man.

Could probably get him for £15-18 million with Toulouse relegated and the French teams feeling the pinch of COVID-19.

I would take him the that money but not sure if he's good enough for top 7 or so side in the Prem.

If the dough is there would rather Allan as the defensive minded mid and someone with craft like Rabiot alongside him.

Sandro Tonali.

He'd be another Richarlison quality signing if not better.

Failing that id go for 2 players, Bruno Guimaraes and one of the kids in France weve been linked with who are similar profile to Gana/Kante.
Inter have reached an agreement with Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali for a four-year contract, according to a report from Italian news outlet Corriere della Sera moments ago.

The report details how the Nerazzurri have offered the 20-year-old Italian midfielder a four-year contract worth €2.5 million net per season, 10 times what he earns now.

The Milanese club must now deal with Brescia president Massimo Cellino to find a suitable price for the deal, although he is asking for €50 million. Inter will use the funds earned from the sale of Mauro Icardi to fund the deal.

The Nerazzurri are fully convinced by the performances of the 20-year-old Italian, the report continues, and his future potential is even more exciting for the Milanese club, who are looking to build a long-term project for the future. The player is able to fill multiple roles in coach Antonio Conte’s tactical system, increasing the former Juventus and Chelsea coach’s options.

When ever we are linked witt 28 or 29 year olds. I hear so many fans ( not saying you) say to old, haven’t we learnt our lessons. No sell on value.

But when a chance comes up to resign an ex player, who’s 31. his age and cost/wages seem to go out the window. Don’t get me wrong I would take him on loan for a season, but definitely wouldn’t want us to buy him. And I’m sure Brands won’t be entertaining that either.
10m I'd be happy. Gana has another 2 or 3 good seasons imo. Loan to buy for less than 10m would be even better. I don't mind older players if they're good and for a decent fee.

If you are looking for a budget Gana Sangare is your man.

Could probably get him for £15-18 million with Toulouse relegated and the French teams feeling the pinch of COVID-19.

I would take him the that money but not sure if he's good enough for top 7 or so side in the Prem.

If the dough is there would rather Allan as the defensive minded mid and someone with craft like Rabiot alongside him.
I love reading your posts .
DCL is not good enough for a top seven side and cost next to nothig but some French guy who has never played in the Prem and in your opinion is not good enough for the top seven -is worth a punt .
You couldn't write it ----Oh yes you did !

Status
Not open for further replies.